E3 Preview: Disney's Epic Mickey 2

E3 Preview: Disney's Epic Mickey 2

The power of two still can't fix this camera.

Read Full Article

Oh god, nothing worse than a camera that hates you, I agree, not havng control over the camera sucks, in devil may cry, you have a partial control over the camera but at least in that game, the camera doesn't spaz out of control.

The camera isn't your friend, but at least Oswald is.

I probably won't be getting this game if the camera is crap, at least not new.

It's 2012 people, there's no excuse for a crappy camera - especially if you've got the resources of DISNEY behind you.

No camera control at all? Sheesh. There should at least be an option to center the camera ala Zelda.

Cool to see Oswald, though. It's been a loooong time since he's been in Disney's hands. He spent a long time in the hands of Universal/Walter Lantz. I wonder what Mickey has to say about his predecessor?

"The return of the problematic camera in Disney Epic Mickey 2 is disappointing, but that doesn't mean this game should be written off. "

Actually, that's exactly what it means. Sorry, but you spent half the article telling us how bad the camera is, how it caused cheap deaths, and was chaotic: ALL THE PROBLEMS FROM THE FIRST GAME.

So I don't care if everything else is golden, they failed on Rule #1 of sequels: Fix what was broken in the first game.

Smokescreen:
"The return of the problematic camera in Disney Epic Mickey 2 is disappointing, but that doesn't mean this game should be written off. "

Actually, that's exactly what it means. Sorry, but you spent half the article telling us how bad the camera is, how it caused cheap deaths, and was chaotic: ALL THE PROBLEMS FROM THE FIRST GAME.

So I don't care if everything else is golden, they failed on Rule #1 of sequels: Fix what was broken in the first game.

I'm with this guy. First you write about 5 paragraphs about how the game sucks and then you throw in- oh, yeah but the neat parts were cool, I guess. Sounds like this game is a first rate shit experience from what you've written and that no one should ever buy it.

Good job Sarah, I'm sure the final game will turn out to be the same as the E3 demo. I am really glad you took the time and effort to tell us how horrible this game really is from your time the with E3 demo.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here