E3 Preview: Persona 4 Golden

Summon your persona in the Vita version of the stellar RPG.

Read Full Article

Might have to try it. I missed it for the PS2 (was playing Dot Hack G.U, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia ATM) I did like FF13 and I heard good things about the Persona series, so I might check it out. (yet another JRPG that I need to buy along with Tales of Xillia)

DO WANT. One of the things I hate about summer is the onslaught of games that my wallet can't afford. Excuse me while I just sit here drooling.

Terratina.:
DO WANT. One of the things I hate about summer is the onslaught of games that my wallet can't afford. Excuse me while I just sit here drooling.

You got that right, Persona 4 the Golden is one of my most anticipated games ever and I will have to buy a Vita (Hopefully get a bundle) and I will also have to get Persona 4 Arena, Assassins Creed III (among other games) and a 3DS for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance...my wallet will be destroyed...

KingdomFantasyXIII:
Might have to try it. I missed it for the PS2 (was playing Dot Hack G.U, Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Legendia ATM) I did like FF13 and I heard good things about the Persona series, so I might check it out. (yet another JRPG that I need to buy along with Tales of Xillia)

Is Tales of Xillia getting localized? If so, that's great and is it getting localized for Europe? I live in Ireland and my sis loves the tales games and has been waiting for this.

Sarah LeBoeuf:

Summon your persona in the Vita version of the stellar RPG.

Read Full Article

Yep. Only reason I am getting a Vita, is for this game.

Also for the slim chance of another Kingdom Hearts game on Playstation Handheld. Oh and it is even better since it also has a white version now, perfect to go with my White-Darth Vader (which I still need to get the screen fixed... anyone know a good site for this? I want to send it in, not fix it myself).

Heh, one of the reasons for buying Vita. Although, I am sure that there will be more exiting games on this platform.

TizzytheTormentor:

Terratina.:

You got that right, Persona 4 the Golden is one of my most anticipated games ever and I will have to buy a Vita (Hopefully get a bundle) and I will also have to get Persona 4 Arena, Assassins Creed III (among other games) and a 3DS for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance...my wallet will be destroyed...

KingdomFantasyXIII:

Is Tales of Xillia getting localized? If so, that's great and is it getting localized for Europe? I live in Ireland and my sis loves the tales games and has been waiting for this.

It's getting localized in America on summer 2013. I have not heard anything in Europe yet. I think it should be around the same time as America though. The game itself already has a sequel coming out called Tales of Xillia 2 as well that has not come out in Japan

*whine whine* no monayyyy for vittaaaa

Loved Persona 4. Loved Persona 3 even more.

NEW CUTSCENES AND EVENTS. Not fair not fair..

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here