Feed Dump: Child Protective Services

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Child Protective Services

Child Protective Services, protecting children from a poor choice in names since its inception.

Watch Video

So... I don't know who that girl is... but that Decepticon necklace around her neck tells me I want to marry her.

Worse name than Hitler... Blarphingaaar Jehosephat Campbell? No one would be able to spell it right, it wouldn't fit on standardized test forms, it's misspelled, just awful all around.

Oh, and Ash was very funny in this one.

Draconalis:
So... I don't know who that girl is... but that Decepticon necklace around her neck tells me I want to marry her.

Ironic...seeing as how I see Optimus in your avatar and he looks PISSED at you for saying that.

On the topic of this Feed Dump, I have a question. Who in their right mind, especially in this day and age where we're finally cracking down on bullying, would name their kid Adolf Hitler and subject this kid to all sorts of hell from his classmates as a result?!?

I have to nominate Pilot Inspektor Lee, Jason Lee's son, as the worst name to give your kid. Note in this case that Inspektor isn't a middle name either, but part of the first name, meaning he has to be called Pilot Inspektor when addressed.

I think I win.

You can lose a water balloon fight?
And that Hitler thing is OLD news Guys, like last year old. A worse name to give to give your son? Anne Coulter?

Eternal_Lament:
I have to nominate Pilot Inspektor Lee, Jason Lee's son, as the worst name to give your kid. Note in this case that Inspektor isn't a middle name either, but part of the first name, meaning he has to be called Pilot Inspektor when addressed.

I think I win.

Whoever wins, the children lose (unless it's a water balloon fight)

It is all about Penn Jillette's daughter's name: Moxie Crimefighter Jillette

GamemasterAnthony:
Ironic...seeing as how I see Optimus in your avatar and he looks PISSED at you for saying that.

Nah, Prime knows what's up. Love your fellow bot unless he's trying to tap the world's core for its heat, resulting in a global freezing that would kill everything on it. Then you just gotta stop them... but without killing the bots.

GamemasterAnthony:

On the topic of this Feed Dump, I have a question. Who in their right mind, especially in this day and age where we're finally cracking down on bullying, would name their kid Adolf Hitler and subject this kid to all sorts of hell from his classmates as a result?!?

To be fair, it would take some time before kids know enough about World War 2 to bully them based on their name. And there's so many easier targets... like fat people and girls.

Hitler: the highest standard for bad names since 1945....

TheAmazingTGIF:

Or Kevin Smith's daughter, who was embarrassed at the thought of people seeing her father in public in Batman boxer shorts, so he had to point out that everyone already realizes that Harley Quinn Smith's father is a comic book nerd.

DVS BSTrD:
And that Hitler thing is OLD news Guys, like last year old. A worse name to give to give your son? Anne Coulter?

The news that the kid (who I will refer to as Little Hitler) had that name was from last year, but it was only recently that Little Hitler's parents lost custody of him.

Whoever wins, the children lose (unless it's a water balloon fight)

If only adults knew the secret of being able to buy your own balloons and balloon accessories, perhaps the children wouldn't have won that day (bows head in silence)

Hitchmeister:

TheAmazingTGIF:

Or Kevin Smith's daughter, who was embarrassed at the thought of people seeing her father in public in Batman boxer shorts, so he had to point out that everyone already realizes that Harley Quinn Smith's father is a comic book nerd.

Well we can't discount Frank Zappa's kid: Moon Unit.

How about Adolf Joseph Stalin Hitler?

OT: In all honesty, I can see why the name Adolf Hitler would be most terrible for a kid these days, but to be taken by child services for it? Bit far, imo.

So the guy beat up a nine year old cause the kid kicked his ass in a water balloon fight..

Sometimes humanity, you really scare me..

How about "Insert name here" for the worst name ever?
Think about it, if that's the name on your ID or creditcard then absolutely NOBODY would believe it's real.

Man, Ive been to Buttfuck, Wisconsin, last summer.
Its a real shithole.

Hah, get it ? shithole. Get it ?
Because.... butt... Ill just let myself out.

I wish to see Graham dance the Caramelldansen with those bunny ears.

Make it happen.

Eternal_Lament:

DVS BSTrD:

The news that the kid (who I will refer to as Little Hitler) had that name was from last year, but it was only recently that Little Hitler's parents lost custody of him.

I'd heard that the custody battle had started last spring. Didn't think it would take this long. And his parents kept insisting that they're not Nazis. Let's just hope his name gets changed before he starts school

I have a worse name. But I don't want to say it. I fear for my reputation on these forums.

Draconalis:

You say that now, but then she'll turn into a spider or something.

(As to who she is: Ash Vickers.)

Appropriate title, a lot of child abuse stories today...

Eternal_Lament:
The news that the kid (who I will refer to as Little Hitler)

Why did you have to say that just when shuffle tripped across an odd part of my music library? Now a song called "Little Hitler" is assembling itself in my head to the tune of "Rubber Ducky"! Argh!

So being named Hitler is worse than being named after a disease of any sort.

For worst name I nominate Saddam Adolf Lucifer Stalin Bin Laden III

The reason is because Stalin and Bin Laden rhyme. rhyming names is perhaps the words thing you can do to a kid.

For best name I nominate Mario Luigi. Somebody I met in school. That is his first name. I don't want to put his last name because you can google him and he comes up and I don't want to put that on him...

anybody else notice that Graham was wearing a shirt with the "Nope" tf2 obama poster on it?

reference link: http://www.halolz.com/2010/06/

does this mean that Graham is secretly a republican? or maybe he just loves that avi.

Another link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Draconalis:

Her name is Ash. She is awesome. She's done LRR stuff since the beginning.

Also, more Ash is always a good thing.

Double Hitler!

Yeah, you can't get worse than naming your child Hitler... Unless it's Osama Saddam Hitler, nicknamed Stalin.

Formica Archonis:
You say that now, but then she'll turn into a spider or something.

Oh gods!

A spider would be the worst day!

Now all I can think of are the Pretenders which were Transformers hiding in the shell of a human somehow.

Kal-El is actually a bad name, you name someone that and then what if they can't live up to it?
Imagine hearing in school "hay Superman, you got an F" or at work "Please don't fry me with you laser eyes, but I was told to tell you that you are fired".

NOw you see with the Hitler Hitler-Hitler name I feel like you get out of that by growing long hair taking steroids and prancing around in speedos and knee high boots for a living and refer to yourself as HHH...

My submission for worst name would have to be using very male names for a girl and vice versa

Miss Malcom Campbell
or Dave
or go white douchey male with Thaddeus

Mr Petunia Campbell
or Emily
Gertrude?

But Offensive words is pretty bad too
priviliged white kid with the N-bomb for his first name?

Graham_LRR:

Child Protective Services, protecting children from a poor choice in names since its inception.

on the "worse than Hitler" front, isn't his sister named "Aryan Nation Campbell" or something like that? I sorta thing that's worse. Like, at least "Adolph" and "Hitler" are names.

Worse than Hitler? Easy,

just name the kid one of the following--Didn't Pullout Campbell, Mistake Campbell, Pol Pot Campbell, or finally Threesome with Satan and Hitler Campbell.

Make Kathleen Caramelldanse in that hat!

Can Caramelldansen be verb-ified? I hope so.

Worst-dressed city in the US, out of... fewer cities than there are states. Nice job, way to have an adequate sample size.

P.S. Thanks

All I really noticed was the Innistrad poster in the background.

/magicnerd

Tharwen:
Make Kathleen Caramelldanse in that hat!

Can Caramelldansen be verb-ified? I hope so.

Dude, even if it can't, you just did, so it is.

Draconalis:
Oh gods!

A spider would be the worst day!

Wow. I was more going for a Blackarachnia thing (Predacon, Decepticon, whatever). Didn't mean to trip some sort of... severe dislike reaction there.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 51590)