Trailers: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Isn't stereotyping all raccoon as thieves species profiling?

Watch Video

Looks awesome

I can't for this game I'm a huge sly cooper fan

(sly is looking sexy same with Carmelita Fox)

I'm really on the fence about this.

On one hand, in my experience with developers who handle an IP that they didn't create, (like Spyro and Universal for instance) they didn't really do the games justice.

On the other hand though, this does look really good. Oh man. What's a Sly fan to do?! X(

I am unsure of how they are taking some of the art style of sly and carmelita in the trailer. A little too cartoonish than before. (I know it was cartoonish game, but I think they used too many light colors, despite being Film noir lightning style.)

Good, glad to see Cooper's still skulking around.

I'm actually optimistic with this, from the game play it looks similar to the games before.

No amount of yes will show my excitement. I just want this so much....

Judging by the music, I take it that Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy will be appearing as well.

In all seriousness, though, this looks pretty damn good.

scorptatious:
I'm really on the fence about this.

On one hand, in my experience with developers who handle an IP that they didn't create, (like Spyro and Universal for instance) they didn't really do the games justice.

On the other hand though, this does look really good. Oh man. What's a Sly fan to do?! X(

Mmm, I know the feeling, however, I'm really optimistic about this one from the handful of developer interviews I've seen. From what I recall the Sanzaru guys are massive Sly fans and actually put together a demo to pitch to Sony off their own bat because they wanted to see it happen and figured Sucker Punch were going to be too busy with Infamous or similar high-end PS3 exclusives to give poor old Sly the attention he deserves. In fact they were given the HD collection (which for my money is the best HD conversion out there) as a kind of "test run" for this.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here