Trailers: Pikmin 3 - E3 Trailer

Pikmin 3 - E3 Trailer

Put those little pikmin to work.

Watch Video

Pikmin!

So outside of the visuals of the background stuff, it looks to be mostly the same with some extra bits added in. Dunno if that will be worth the price of an entirely new system, but I do love me some Pikmin. Hopefully ZombieU ends up bein awesome as well and I might actually justify gettin it.

I don't think...
I've been this happy...
For quite a while.

i always enjoyed the pikmin games, but i could never finish them. their death cries weigh too heavily on my soul to attempt any of the harder dungeons.

also, rock pikmin, seems really stupid at first, but im curious as to how they explain it in the cannon, and im liking the potential uses. this all seems quite interesting, and hopefully will help the wii u get off the ground, because that system ALSO looks interesting.

Quazimofo:
i always enjoyed the pikmin games, but i could never finish them. their death cries weigh too heavily on my soul to attempt any of the harder dungeons.

Same here. I remember the first time I had a group of my Pikmin drown because I did't know the red ones couldn't swim. I had to turn the game off and start over.

Nemzal:
I don't think...
I've been this happy...
For quite a while.

I know...
what you mean.

I sit going to be worth buying a whole new system for it? Probably not, but if they make a Wii port I'll get that, or else pirate a copy and mail Nintendo an envelope stuffed with money.

shintakie10:
Pikmin!

So outside of the visuals of the background stuff, it looks to be mostly the same with some extra bits added in. Dunno if that will be worth the price of an entirely new system, but I do love me some Pikmin. Hopefully ZombieU ends up bein awesome as well and I might actually justify gettin it.

This describes most Nintendo games.

scw55:

shintakie10:
Pikmin!

I'd tend to disagree actually unless you really want to convince me that say...Windwaker to Twilight Princess to...whatever the newest one was...had absolutely no visual improvements outside of minor aesthetic ones. The gameplay was generally the same, but there is enough differentiation to be able to say it isn't the same exact game.

shintakie10:

scw55:

shintakie10:
Pikmin!

I'd tend to disagree actually unless you really want to convince me that say...Windwaker to Twilight Princess to...whatever the newest one was...had absolutely no visual improvements outside of minor aesthetic ones. The gameplay was generally the same, but there is enough differentiation to be able to say it isn't the same exact game.

In wasn't saying it was a bad thing. The quote I quoted wasn't speaking of graphics.
Nintendo Franchises are formulaic. Great if you enjoy the formula, but repetitive if you don't have the tenacity.

[opinion]Mario I got killed off within 3 games.
LoZ within 10 odd games.
Pokemon I still adore.[/opinion]

Yes there are improvements, but if you boil the game down, they're the same games.

All I REALLY want from this is a Zero Punctiation review. I'd love to hear Yahtzee's take on an advanced being coming and enslaving the native sentient species to do it's bidding.

If this is a launch game, I won't be able to wait for the inevitable price drop to buy a WiiU. Pikmin is my favourite Nintendo franchise. Mario, Zelda, Pokemon can all drop off the face of the planet, but Pikmin, I love.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 59924)