Trailers: Gravity Rush - Announcement Trailer

Gravity Rush - Announcement Trailer

The amnesia beat is a little overplayed, but Gravity Rush bleeds with style.

Watch Video

I thought this was out already. I thought this was a PS Vita launch title. I'm so confused.

I have to say that was probably one of the best original soundtracks I'v EVER heard from a video game trailer.

Baresark:
I thought this was out already. I thought this was a PS Vita launch title. I'm so confused.

Maybe they just... forgot about it?

I got the game on Tuesday, a week early thanks to my EB getting copies before release date luckily. I absolutely adore this game, the scope and beauty of the world is breathtaking, especially considering this is a portable game. Charming visuals, great detail, amazing music, and charming characters.

I beat just now actually, and the only major complaint I have is the ending. The game kind of ends abruptly, leaving many questions yet to be answered. Sequel bait pretty much, though it was sort of hinted at given the creator said he wanted to make another Gravity Rush game. So now I am anxiously awaiting Gravity Rush 2!!

DVS BSTrD:
I have to say that was probably one of the best original soundtracks I'v EVER heard from a video game trailer.

Baresark:

Maybe they just... forgot about it?

Was thought to be a launch title but got pushed back until June 12.

And if you think the trailer music is good, wait till you hear the games soundtrack (trailer music not in game). Hands down one of my favorite sound tracks this gen.

This is my favorite track of them all, love the instrumental version, so damn catchy.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here