Trailers: Persona 4 Arena - E3 Trailer

Persona 4 Arena - E3 Trailer

The developer behind Guilty Gear and BlazBlue pits the Persona 4 characters against one another.

Watch Video

With a skirt like that, it's not her womanhood she discarded.

What the hell happened to Teddies and Chie's voices? and Kanji...is that Troy Baker? these new voices have me worried.

Yu has a speaking role and his voice is Bosch again! at lest he will say more than the names of persona's and random phrases when summoning his persona! Love the announcer and since the game has officially confirmed to be heading for Europe (Ireland) my hype levels are off the charts!

^I think Kanji always was Troy Baker

off topic: needs moar P3

AND the P4MC's name is SETA SOUJI dammit! Not yu, whatevermsuchalcallit

TizzytheTormentor:
What the hell happened to Teddies and Chie's voices? and Kanji...is that Troy Baker? these new voices have me worried.

Yu has a speaking role and his voice is Bosch again! at lest he will say more than the names of persona's and random phrases when summoning his persona! Love the announcer and since the game has officially confirmed to be heading for Europe (Ireland) my hype levels are off the charts!

It kinda sounds like EVERYONE is voiced by different actors (except for Yu). I'd be okay with it here, but I hope they manage to keep the regular voice actors for the PS Vita remake. It'd be a shame if they replaced them there, too.

Hell yeah. I've been waiting for this. :D

antipunt:

Nup, his name's Louis Denton, last I left him. :P

antipunt:

You need to watch the anime since that's canon.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here