Trailers: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - E3 Trailer

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - E3 Trailer

Gabriel has made some changes since his adventures in the first game.

Watch Video

Sweet mother of fuck I'm hyped for this game!

I'm not too knowledgeable with my Castlevainia lore but I'm assuming the dude at the end is Alucard yes?

anthony87:

I'm not too knowledgeable with my Castlevainia lore but I'm assuming the dude at the end is Alucard yes?

Alucard is a playable character, he has white hair...

I just wish I played the first Lords of Shadow T-T

Capitano Segnaposto:

anthony87:

I reckon you could pick it up for pretty cheap nowadays. Great voice acting, decent story and hard as nails in some parts.

anthony87:

Capitano Segnaposto:

anthony87:

I reckon you could pick it up for pretty cheap nowadays. Great voice acting, decent story and hard as nails in some parts.

I may pick it up, or I may rent it. How long is the game?

Capitano Segnaposto:

anthony87:

Capitano Segnaposto:

I reckon it'd take you around 15-20 hours depending on how difficult you find it. Then there's also the two DLC packs taking place after the main story that add an extra few hours onto it. And they're not just filler, they pretty much lead into the sequel.

anthony87:

Capitano Segnaposto:

anthony87:

I reckon it'd take you around 15-20 hours depending on how difficult you find it. Then there's also the two DLC packs taking place after the main story that add an extra few hours onto it. And they're not just filler, they pretty much lead into the sequel.

Is there, by chance, a Game of the Year edition or some such that I could buy with the DLC?

Sssssooooooo....Gabriel/Dracula/whoever the hell that guy was on the balcony now looks like some long-haired emo with ridiculously godlike powers.....aaand he's apparently fighting some white haired guy with a great big sword....well, this will be an interesting addition to the series: Castlevania Fantasy, Eternal Brooding.

/sigh Still waiting on PC port for the first one.

Mike Fang:
Sssssooooooo....Gabriel/Dracula/whoever the hell that guy was on the balcony now looks like some long-haired emo with ridiculously godlike powers.....aaand he's apparently fighting some white haired guy with a great big sword....well, this will be an interesting addition to the series: Castlevania Fantasy, Eternal Brooding.

Don't even joke about that.

Or do you not remember just how far down the overly-saturated emo anime shitter Castlevania was before Lords of Shadow?

No.

Just NO.

I will be welcoming Lords of Shadow 2 with open arms.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here