GinxTV: Top 5 Weirdest Relationships

Top 5 Weirdest Relationships

And you thought your last relationship was odd.

Watch Video

Never has a delivery so clearly come from a script.

Zachary Amaranth:

And a writer that truly can't be bothered!

Though props for pronouncing Porche correctly

putowtin:

Zachary Amaranth:

And a writer that truly can't be bothered!

Though props for pronouncing Porche correctly

And slops for mispronouncing Ico. It's ee-co, not aye-co.

I miss Lisa Foiles.

Meh at this list.

How about, Therese's relationship with her sister Jeanette?

I wouldn't mind these lists so much if I wasn't sure someone makes a living of these and is not very familiar with the subject.

Another load of crap.

So you have a 'Spoiler Alert' for a game thats nearly 4 years old, but not one for the game that isn't even out yet?

That 'Relationship' shouldn't have made the list.

Okay...

1. Stop with the spoilers! Nearly every single clip has a spoiler at some point or another. I mean, considering games are pretty lengthy, must you show clips from the end portion of a game? Seriously?

2. What's with these guys ripping off Lisa Foiles? I miss Lisa Foiles and that was one of the best segments The Escapist ever had. However, I'd like to see more Lisa Foiles, not Lisa Foiles ripoffs.

3. This article has been made. It was done by Playstation Magazine and it was titled the same. Except they did a better job because...

4. Sonic the Hedgehog, the game from 2006. Yep, a relationship between Sonic, a blue anthropomorphic hedgehog and Elise, a human princess from Final Fantasy. You know what? I think they can explain it better than me. Don't tell me that's not weird at all; it's at least weirder than friggin' Ico couple.

I gotta say. I can't think of a single good Ginx show. I keep watching them every now and then hoping to like them. I really do. I mean, I used to hate Jim but I kept watching and he convinced me. But this...this is just painful to watch. They're just so...bad!

Can we have 1 rule here ? Please ? Dont include unrealesed games on the lists .

I thought that the relationship between elizabeth and the songbird in bioshock infinite seemed to be something different, which I also like because it's complicated on a stranger note involving 'stockholm syndrome'. Can't wait for the game to come out to see the whole thing.

...Dead Space? Seriously? What was weird with that relationship?
How about the guy who wants flowers for his wife in Red Dead? If you finished the quest, you'll know who I mean.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here