Trailers: New Little King's Story Trailer

New Little King's Story Trailer

What could go wrong with a child ruler?

Watch Video

First thing- Woah, they choose to make a sequel to this game?

Second thing- Why oh why did they gave an anime make over to this game? I loved the child and fairytale like apparence in the first game. While the anime style ain't bad looking but it kind of ruin what the game suppose to be (a children story) or did they ditch it to make in favour of an JRPG style game?

Either way I can't buy it anyway since it's on the Vita which I don't have.

The first game was a perfect jewel of a game. Fantastic in almost every way. I find it kind of ridiculous they don't use more features of the Vita such as the way better graphic abilities. But the touch stuff is in line with the Wii version. C'mon, put this on the 3DS so I can play that shit.

I'm getting a Pikmin vibe from that trailer. WHY am I getting a Pikmin vibe from that trailer?

Looks great, though I ain't too crazy about the stylistic overhaul....

GamemasterAnthony:
I'm getting a Pikmin vibe from that trailer. WHY am I getting a Pikmin vibe from that trailer?

Because the games were basically Pikmin games, using troops. You throw your soldiers at enemies

Do we have a name for the growing group of games with that Pikmin/Overlord/Majesty feel to them? I don't think it's quite a genre of it's own yet, but maybe a sub-genre? An RTS sub genre, maybe?

I was sure this series (can I call it that if there was only one game before?) was dead. I loved the first game, so you can imagine what a pleasant surprise seeing this was. Then I scrolled down and saw that it was on the Vita. I don't have a Vita, nor the extra money to purchase one. It's like discovering that a loved one isn't dead like you thought, but in order to see them again you're going to have to buy a plane ticket to Nepal and then spend the next week hiking to the mountain village where they're staying. As a poor university student, such things are out of my reach for the moment.

Deathfyre:

GamemasterAnthony:

Because the games were basically Pikmin games, using troops. You throw your soldiers at enemies

Figures.

Well, just as long as your troops don't sing "Ai No Uta". That would be just...disturbing.

The music is different, it doesn't sound like it's classical anymore. I was excited, but it kind of looks like they just tried to make it into a jrpg.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here