Trailers: One Piece: Pirate Warriors - E3 Trailer

One Piece: Pirate Warriors - E3 Trailer

The Straw Hat pirates meet Dynasty Warrior's gameplay, which is oddly befitting.

Watch Video

Really looking forward to this... People say its the best OP game.

Look's awesome, will be the first one piece game I've bought.

Animation and gameplay both look great. Yeh, I think I'll buy this. <3

HOLLAAA! Please tell me this will be released in Australlia!!!!
I want it soooo bad. Looks great and by the looks of it it spans all the story arcs? Lawl kicking Enel`s ass would be awesome

This looks shockingly awesome. I mean, the Dynasty Warriors combat actually looks not only like it would work, but looks like a blast.

Why.... Why does this have to be PS3 exclusive? ;_;

I've only seen a few episodes of OP but color me interested, might just go rent the DVD Season collections

Azmael Silverlance:
HOLLAAA! Please tell me this will be released in Australlia!!!!
I want it soooo bad. Looks great and by the looks of it it spans all the story arcs? Lawl kicking Enel`s ass would be awesome

Mate no need to worry it's coming to Australia

Editions

Also known as: One Piece Pirate Dynasty Warriors, From TV Animation: One Piece Dynasty Warriors, One Piece: Kaizoku Musou

Release Region: Japan
Release Date: Unreleased
Publisher:

Release Region: United States
Release Date: TBA 2012
Publisher:
ESRB RP for Rating Pending

Release Region: United Kingdom
Publisher:

Release Region: Australia
Publisher:

Urgh76:

Because Japan hates the 360.

OT: One Piece is the only of the big three I never watched, so this isn't really interesting.

YAY! First day purchase. It looks amazing! Hope this turns out better than Dynasty Warriors Gundam though.

I wanna see the Japanese Raw version of that trailer.

Urgh76:

Because The Japanese like to keep business in the family.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Urgh76:

OT: One Piece is the only of the big three I never watched, so this isn't really interesting.

Never heard of the big three. What are they?

OT: I don't feel like buying a PS3 for this game, but it looks really good.

I think the Dynasty Warriors formula really fits One Piece. It's been a long time since I've kept up with One piece, but even as someone who hasn't kept up with it for years, this is gonna be a day 1 purchase.

ruedyn:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Urgh76:

The big three are One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. They're the three most popular shonen (a.k.a, aimed at younger to adolescent males) series in Japan and the U.S. And along with a few other anime like Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon, they're the most popular ones in the world. Hope that's enough clarification. :)

ruedyn:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Urgh76:

The Big Three are Naruto, Bleach and One Piece all being massively popular and extremely long anime.One Piece being the best in my opinion.
OT: I've seen some game play of this and it really doesn't excite me to be honest
EDIT: Damn I've been Ninja'd

*deleted*

Kinda blows that Funi most likely won't be working on this, but I've got no real beef with the original JP cast, so whatevs.

I've heard a lot of good things about this game from fellow One Piece fans, so I'm definitely picking this one up when it releases. You wouldn't think 3D graphics would fit the show's wonky artstyle well, but the visuals are just plain stunning.

Those are not pirates...

I for one hope they keep it Japanese with english subs.
After watching 550+ episodes, 11 movies, and 8 specials the Japanese voice actors have really grown on me. It would sound awkward to switch over to an English cast after following the other voice actors for so long.

Damn, I have to admit that I am a bit saddened that i don't have a ps3. If I ever do buy an ps3 I hope that this game will be as awesome as it looks and that I will find it for sale somewhere

Makes me wish they didn't stop airing the better-dub version so long ago. (I think they were in a city in the clouds)

Hopefully they will cover enough of the story to keep up.

It appears it will not be dubbed into English, thank god... the dub is horrible.

JasonEllis66:
It appears it will not be dubbed into English, thank god... the dub is horrible.

if this was pre-2007 I'd agree with you wholeheartedly. Thankfully, Funimation owns it now, and that's not so much the case anymore, at least from a purely objective standpoint.

I for one am kinda disappointed they aren't gonna be working on the game because of Bandai's policies when it comes to digital distribution. In fact, were I not so afraid that doing so would only aid in giving distributors excuses not to bring stuff like this here, I probably wouldn't be getting this on release day.

Speaking of which, is there any info on exactly when this is coming out?

leon558:
Those are not pirates...

yeah, thats anime for ya:

This ain't my kind of cthulhu either
image VS image

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: