Trailers: Zone of Enders: HD Collection - Opening Animation

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Zone of Enders: HD Collection - Opening Animation

I suspect this opening will be hilariously confusing for anyone who hasn't actually played the games.

Watch Video

Need to get this. Never played Zone of the Enders.

Team Hollywood:

I suspect this opening will be hilariously confusing for anyone who hasn't actually played the games.

You are correct, sir.

Also the vocals in that song are terribly annoying.

As good as the games were, I'm afraid this will fall victim to the same folly the first ZoE did. It's nice Konami is putting a demo of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, but I don't want to be the only one to buy this because of the games and not some demo. Yes it may help boost sales but I'd like to see these games get the recognition they deserve, not because they come with a Metal Gear demo.

Will definitely buy :D
I love me some mecha

Teenage boy reluctantly pilots ass-kicking mech... Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue!

Also nice of them to give the female pilot's mech boobies to go along with her girliness.

Eh, I still kinda like Zone of the Enders.

I totally forgot about the... ahem... cockpits.

Sort of embarrassing.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was the precise noise I made when I saw this video. Can't wait.

All I need now is the Xenosaga trilogy to be given a HD release and I can wank myself into an early grave.

Casual Shinji:
Teenage boy reluctantly pilots ass-kicking mech... Damn, it's on the tip of my tongue!

Also nice of them to give the female pilot's mech boobies to go along with her girliness.

I wonder if he has some form of a prickly dilemma... Oh ho!

And yes, this trailer definitely confused the hell out of me as i've never played the Zone of the Enders games. Looks interesting though...

Flamezdudes:

Casual Shinji:

No really, that's what the first game is like; Wimpy boy finds super awesome death mech, but is vewy scared that he might kill someone, empasized by some traumatic event.

Casual Shinji:

Flamezdudes:

Casual Shinji:

No really, that's what the first game is like; Wimpy boy finds super awesome death mech, but is vewy scared that he might kill someone, empasized by some traumatic event.

I'm not quite sure whether you got my Evangelion reference or not...

But this guy sounds quite wimpy.

aeric90:
I totally forgot about the... ahem... cockpits.

Sort of embarrassing.

I know, right? That's so odd. Did they design them like that on purpose?

Flamezdudes:

Casual Shinji:

Flamezdudes:

Shhh, don't spoil it.

The first time I played this game and the whole set up gets revealed, I was like, "Ooooh.......... Really?"

Why do angsty, wimpy kids get all the cool toys anyway?

Casual Shinji:

Flamezdudes:

Casual Shinji:

Shhh, don't spoil it.

The first time I played this game and the whole set up gets revealed, I was like, "Ooooh.......... Really?"

Because... Be a pussy, get the pussy.

And now i'm confused about you telling me not to spoil it... If you're not sure what it is then here... Although I hoped you would notice it... I win once again!

Flamezdudes:

Casual Shinji:

Flamezdudes:

Shhh, don't spoil it.

Because... Be a pussy, get the pussy.

Okay, and now I have that creepy image in my head where Misato tries to "console" Shinji in episode 23.

Get out out of my head, dammit!

And now i'm confused about you telling me not to spoil it... If you're not sure what it is then here... Although I hoped you would notice it... I win once again!

It's okay to be confused, my attempts at humor has that effect on people.

And yes, I noticed :)

Do want! So badly...

And heck, I played both ZoE games and even that trailer could confuse me a little!

My only 'gripe' really is that they didn't add in 'Fist of Mars', even just a straight port, to the collection.

Captcha: spick and span

WOW...that's kind of racist, isn't?

One reason I will get this, and it's not for the ridiculous character name in the second game (Dingo Egret... no joke)

It's because of the best weapon in mecha history... the mother-fucking VECTOR CANNON.

Tanis:
My only 'gripe' really is that they didn't add in 'Fist of Mars', even just a straight port, to the collection.

what is the fist of mars?? Is that some spin off title for what GBA/DS/PSP???

was the ZOE anime any good either??

SO DAMN EXCITED! When that song starts playing man, so much nostalgia. I actually pre-ordered my copy today! Here's hoping they release the collector's edition in NA, and that ZOE3 isn't too far off.

ForgottenPr0digy:

Tanis:

what is the fist of mars?? Is that some spin off title for what GBA/DS/PSP???

was the ZOE anime any good either??

It was basically Super Robot Taisen but ZOE. I believe it was for the GBA.

Does this mean we might a get a third one?

The first HD collection I will buy, looking forward to it.

This is collection that might finally push me to purchase a PS3.....

cap thingie....don't be late

I am all over this. I loved these games. I even used to have the somewhat terrible anime. But, these games were awesome. They seemed to be going somewhere good with it, then it just stopped.

jthm:

That'll probably depend on how well the sales of this go. God....if the Zone of the Enders games looked and played as well as they did on PS2, just imagine what a new one would be like on PS3....

Doogan:
This is collection that might finally push me to purchase a PS3.....

cap thingie....don't be late

Its actually not exclusive. It's coming to xbox 360 and psp vita too so no need to shell out for an extra console if you have one of the others.

cool it'll be nice if this leads to another game in the series i will get it and hope others do. i own the first one but throwing more money at them doesn't seem like a bad idea. too bad i don't feel like posting a take my money image

Nice to see an original trailer, though it doesn't compare to the original one for ZOE2 IMO. It doesn't do the tempo/speed of the games any justice. Check that out if you'd like perhaps a few minor answers and a myriad more questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFQ7SaRcK4

Also; why in the **** is Ken naked in this new trailer? It has nothing to do with anything.

Aside from the completely nonsensical part where Ken is naked, I loved this trailer. The updated cell-shading looks gorgeous.
Does anyone know if the HD collection will have all of its cutscenes redrawn in this anime style? As much as I enjoyed ZOE 1, thinking back to the human character animations makes me cringe. If they really put in the effort and the whole game looks like this trailer (instead of them just dipping the old games in HD texture sauce), you can consider me a day-1 buyer.

RaikuFA:
Need to get this. Never played Zone of the Enders.

Me too. Ditto. Same here. Nija'd. etc. etc.

Khanht Cope:
Nice to see an original trailer, though it doesn't compare to the original one for ZOE2 IMO. It doesn't do the tempo/speed of the games any justice. Check that out if you'd like perhaps a few minor answers and a myriad more questions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFQ7SaRcK4

Also; why in the **** is Ken naked in this new trailer? It has nothing to do with anything.

Because breasts? Although I'm sure the internet has had naken Ken pics waaaaaaaaaay before Konami.

Be nice to of seen some gameplay to show what you can expect, i mean is it like mech warrior or armoured core or what?

Spacewolf:
Be nice to of seen some gameplay to show what you can expect, i mean is it like mech warrior or armoured core or what?

BETTER!!!!

I'm pretty disappointed by this. It was slow, the action wasn't all that great, it felt way too silly, and what the shit was that weird Orb of Fanserviceness that Ken passed to Leo and stuff?

Oh yeah, and what's with the really gratuitous fanservice? If I wanted to see naked anime chicks, I'd look up hentai like a normal person.

jthm:

You saw this article, right?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)