The Defenestration of Erin Stout

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

And so we reach the tragic end of Critical Miss?

So... another knock on the head will fix her right up?

She kinda deserved that, she's been a complete ass lately.

Ah, so he was just looking for the right window of opportunity to get rid of her.

Unfortunately I saw that coming when I saw the name of the comic, now I'm trying to remember when I learned the definition of defenestration

Oh snap! I find it really funny that he just pushed her out the window.

And nobody had to say "Jesus"!

Is this a Stardust reference? I'm sure it's a Stardust reference.

If it is, I love you.

"Fine but if i hear the word "Jesus" at least one of us is oging out the window"

She said it

I'm of two minds. One mind, the humane side of me, says that's horrible and no 'lesson' is worth endangering her life. Even if it's 'just' a second floor window, she's going out head-first. The chances of her seriously hurting herself are considerable. That's not teaching her a lesson by giving her a scare, that's risking killing her, crippling her, any number of horrible things.

The other mind, well, wouldn't mind if she landed right on her neck. She's become damn unlikeable in this past arc, and at this stage, I wouldn't be oppossed to her being swiftly moved out of the lime-light in a very final sense. It's a horrible sentiment to have, but she's worked hard to invoke that lately.

NooNameLeft:
Obviously another hit in the head is going to fix her seeing illusions problam... right?

That,s what I am guessing, or you just don't fuck with Jesus

Well, hopefully she won`t fall onto the hobo....that would be rather disturbing and awkward.
But maybe the fall will indeed fix her...who knows.

The Defenestrator strikes again!

GeeksUtopia:
She is still in a coma and she wakes up from it when she hits the floor

Yeah, my money's on this too. I'm surprised how many people are assuming this is actually happening to her... I hope this comic isn't getting that sadistic :/

so she was right, that is his murder dungeon, although he is doing it outside...

Zhukov:
I learnt a new word today!

Now I just need an opportunity to use "defenestration" in a sentence.

Other words you might find interesting:

Fustigation - "To beat with a cudgel" ex: Cease fustigating the deceased equine.
Mastication - "To chew" ex: Last night, my girlfriend dumped me so I drowned my sorrows in mastication

I know I know 3-4 more, but I can't remember them now :(

She's bout to get the videogame characters knocked out of her brain.

Defenestration - My second favourite word since 2000.

Eamar:

GeeksUtopia:

Yeah, my money's on this too. I'm surprised how many people are assuming this is actually happening to her... I hope this comic isn't getting that sadistic :/

I never considered that, it would be a good twist.

And to all the people talking about hitting her head, it looks like they are on the third floor judging by what you can see out the window in the last panel.

Mr.Mattress:
So, either he pushes her out the window, or she is falling out the window, and he's about to help her back in...

NameIsRobertPaulson:
Pushing her over the edge, or bending her over the window?

The word Defenestration refers to throwing something out the window so...

Aaaaaaaaaaand she dies, the end. New comic now.

...Please?

Now that's what I call-
(▪▁▪)>┌■-■

(┌■_■)
-a kill or cure method.

I've known the word since Due South, someone got defenestrated in most episodes :)

............................................................. Not an... expected turn of events.

She said one of them was going out the window if she heard jesus, so im gonna guess that means its a high floor. Either he isnt actually pushing her out of the window, or hes a psychopath and her approach to him just messed up his method somewhat. No explanation as to why the room is so barren, maybe inferring it is abandoned or it isnt actually his. It could be abandoned since there were hobos nearby and maybe they were using it for shelter because it was abandoned. This is actually interesting, nice work (please dont lose the game jokes entirely though, they're still funny dammit).

Mike Fang:
Ho-kay, I don't care where you're from, you don't "help" anyone by shoving them out a window. And if this guy now goes outside and gives Erin some kind of self-righteous, condescending speech meant to take her to task...I hope she belts him again.

Okay, theory time, he's pushing her out the window to give her another head injury and help her to no hallucinate anymore. Just a guess.

I must admit- I did not see that coming. However I doubt by now he's trying to kill her because he had his chances before. Well, actually.. I don't know for Erin could of pushed him over the edge (oh the irony in that statement!) Anyways here are my guesses on what's going to happen:

- He actually catches her by the legs or back of shirt, asking her to change herself (as in to realize how important life is).

- He pushes her so she can hit her head, and with that stop seeing gaming characters.

- ... Wants her to die and so she gets injured brutally.

- They're not high up, so she cries for her life but lands on her butt surprised to be alive and then realizes how important things are.

- Something unexpected like Super dog saving her or something.

So many possibilities, and I really wouldn't of thought he'd push her out the window regardless to help her or just wanting her to die. Ether way I must see what happens!

Agow95:
Unfortunately I saw that coming when I saw the name of the comic, now I'm trying to remember when I learned the definition of defenestration

Yeah, the title gave it away for me. Maybe you're a history fan? The Defenestration of Prague tends to be where most people hear the word for the first time.

Aaand the comic abruptly ends.

foreverrrrr

The Last Melon:

Agow95:

Yeah, the title gave it away for me. Maybe you're a history fan? The Defenestration of Prague tends to be where most people hear the word for the first time.

or a poetry fan - I know the word from the Carol Ann Duffy poem 'The Good Teachers':
Miss Ross will take you for double History.
You breathe on the glass, making a ghost of her, say
South Sea Bubble Defenestration of Prague.

There really is no way this ends (other than as a dream sequence) where that guy is anything other than a criminal. Whether or not he's charged with assault or attempted murder depends a lot on how high that window is.

More lighthearted comics fun!

And then they had angry make up sex.

Eamar:

GeeksUtopia:

You know, I never thought of that... if this ends up being all a dream, it would both a blessing and a curse. Blessing in that the whole ordeal is completely voided. Curse, in that the "it was all a dream" bit is kind of cliche...

This is still working for me, having compared this to fight club awhile back. We're still on target, apparently.

Frankly I prefer nameless wonder to Erin currently, she needed to be pushed out a window.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here