Feed Dump: Guessing Games

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Guessing Games

Just what is Graham talking about?

Watch Video

Aww, I guessed stake, bacon would also be... well.. bacon.

I actually guessed vampire!
And if the KKK REALLY wanted to clean up trash, they'd through THEMSELVES in a landfill.

Next time, an entire episode of Graham trying to do the news while the other two blow vuvuzelas!

Bacon? I guess I'll try it due to my curiosity. Although it may be only an American thing...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHERE IS THIS JETPACK AND HOW CAN I GET ONE?

All those hats, its beautiful...

The KKK is rather smart with adopting a highway in Georgia because the only junk they'll have to worry about is white trash.

ah?

ah?

no?

oh....

Awww, the poor hat market is gonna like, explode now. It never asked for this.

Except it kinda did...

Gyarados Matt is best Matt.

Really hilarious episode this week. Paul's "The stake is a metaphor for penis." made me bust out laughing the most.

Since Paul and Matt haven't been together since episode 1, I think you should make a "X and Y Have To Figure Out" jingle for every possible combination of Feed Dump hosts.

Quillpaw:
Awww, the poor hat market is gonna like, explode now. It never asked for this.

Except it kinda did...

I was thinking the same thing. Wonder if it's intentional, or they just all wanted to wear hats.

Either way I'm going to make a killing.

Loved this episode. The vampire part was simply awesome. The only thing I dislike about Feed Dump is that it only comes once a week and lasts less than 10 minutes. Oh well, I'll be tuning in next week anyway.

Ok I really wanted to see that billboard now well a video or photo of it!

Oh dear fuck why the bacon... that Jetpack thing was awesome though.

What on earth did the KKK even hope to accomplish with that scheme anyway?

orangeapples:
The KKK is rather smart with adopting a highway in Georgia because the only junk they'll have to worry about is white trash.

ah?

ah?

no?

oh....

I laughed.

Scarim Coral:
Ok I really wanted to see that billboard now well a video or photo of it!

How about a youtube video?

Hey! I have that beer hat. Well, not exactly the same, it's a different color scheme, but it's the same hat!!

Considering that it's supposed to be a giant sea serpent that pokemon hat is surprisingly adorable. :)

Also....yeah I would so try that bacon thing from BK, just to say that I did. If it doesn't kill me I'll let the rest of you know how it is. :p

So Matt's like a slinky? Completely useless but fun to kick down stairs? I knew it!

=y:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHERE IS THIS JETPACK AND HOW CAN I GET ONE?

Try building one -- the principle is pleasantly simple: You spray refined hydrogen peroxide into each of the two rocket nozzles, to either side of you, where it is ignited by a platinum catalyst and expands without a visible flame.

Be sure to take videos... or have somebody do them for you, for posthumous sharing. :9

I think we should stake every body that goes into the ground...

Because you never know...

It costs six thousand dollars to fly this jetpack...
for twelve seconds.

(Instant happiness.)

I'm pretty sure bacon-based advertising wouldn't be a hit in the United Arab Emirates.

I got the other three. An interesting fact on "vampire" skeletons, you also find them in Massachusetts. [Insert Romney Joke Here] However in Massachusetts the hearts aren't staked, they were burnt out of the body Temple of Doom style.

why is your door barricaded?

Clearly, Matt has never seen 'O Brother Where Art Thou?'. Those robes more than allow for dancing.

leviadragon99:

No idea, but I think Alabama had a good way of stopping them when they tried to do it there. They named the Highway after Rosa Parks.

And I heard about that bacon thing this morning, and I was like "Wow! Thats the first time something i've heard of has been in feed dump!".

silverdragon9:

Well, since the Bulgarians might have awakened an Antedeluvian vampire, Gehenna is likely close. Barricading your door is a sensible precaution...

It will not do any good, of course, but it is eminently sensible.

Wait.
Is this jetpack using money to thrust itself?
Like actual bills?

Bill Nye the Zombie:

leviadragon99:

No idea, but I think Alabama had a good way of stopping them when they tried to do it there. They named the Highway after Rosa Parks.

And I heard about that bacon thing this morning, and I was like "Wow! Thats the first time something i've heard of has been in feed dump!".

It doesn't "stop them," there's nothing to "stop."

Additionally, it just costs the state millions of dollars in legal fees as they fail to enforce an unconstitutional violation of the KKK's free speech rights. You don't have to like them, you just have to accept that they have the right to say what they want, just like homophobic churches and the Boy Scouts.

You, of course, have the right to go out and protest them while they're cleaning up the highway. That's the entire point of the First Amendment.

Re: The cloud of paratroopers.
Ever heard of operation market garden ?
Could be interresting tho, how many people can you actually cram into a garden located next to a market if they keep falling down from the sky ? ...or is that a Market inside i really big garden ?

DVS BSTrD:

And if the KKK REALLY wanted to clean up trash, they'd through THEMSELVES in a landfill.

I'm just surprised they want to take care of something that's black.

With all the P&MHtFOWGiTAs this week, I'm surprised you didn't cover the theft of 400,000 toothpicks from Athens, Georgia.

Skyweir:

silverdragon9:

Well, since the Bulgarians might have awakened an Antedeluvian vampire, Gehenna is likely close. Barricading your door is a sensible precaution...

It will not do any good, of course, but it is eminently sensible.

Look, I'm Bulgarian. I also want to tell you that the most likely vampires what would be in those parts are the Tzimisce.

Also, Dracula pretty much (well, in the book at least) passed through where that skeleton was found.

I would have preferred if it was the Bulgarian sloth. The famous perfectly average sized one, of course.

A Bulgarian dinosaur?

Bulgasaur?

I guessed every time and still didn't guess what Graham was talking about. Oh well seeing that hat to fap to was my prize in of itself.

shiajun:
Hey! I have that beer hat. Well, not exactly the same, it's a different color scheme, but it's the same hat!!

But you're not a source of news, are you?
ARE YOU?!

Yeah I'm going with you guys trying to screw over the hat market this week ;D And so many glasses, definitely would put all my money in face next week

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here