Miracle of Sound: Life In Bullet Time (Max Payne 3)

Pages PREV 1 2

Dr. Pepper Unlimited:
Again, you just keep getting better and better. I really need to pick up your CD(s) for the music. Where might I be able to locate them?

Oh, and your voice is insanely sexy. Haha...yeah... =^_^=

You can pick them up here:

http://miracleofsound.bandcamp.com

MiracleOfSound:

JesterRaiin:

Additional songs i considered influential were...]

One Second was SUCH a great album. Loads of their fans turned on them for going electronic but man some of the tunes on that album... Say Just Words, Mercy... so good.

That is one of my favourite Paradise Lost albums, probably third after Draconian Times and Icon I can't see why it was hated cause the music was solid.

Oh and the song was excellent, you just keep getting better! :D

MiracleOfSound:

Akalabeth:
This is probably the best one you've done in a while, though, I dunno sometimes the chorus sounds a bit too cheery for me (in terms of inflection) compared with the subject matter and the rest of the song. Though it seems to work regardless.

I don't think anything in the song sounds even remotely cheery but I guess that's the beauty of music really, it's open to interpretation :)

Well, I don't think I was quite able to explain what I was thinking, but, to try a second time what I meant to say is that the energy or inflection in some of the vocals gives me the sense that the singer (intended to be Max) is enjoying singing the song, whereas the lyrics don't tell the same. Particularly in the chorus or, the final reiteration of the chorus.

Or, like the song has too much range sort of thing? (Odd thing to say, I know). Like there are very morose, sullen sections and then sections with a lot more energy and higher range to them and it's the latter that I'm referring. I think the song as a whole works very well but something bothers/intrigues me, that's all.

If nothign else it made me think about the song more than any other you've done so, that can't be a bad thing. Though it's also possible I'm jsut being a twerp trying to find fault where ther is none. I dunno :) Either way no disrespect intended.

Hell I say this every time...but best one yet dude.

I have no idea if this is on purpose but the piano part in which Max plays the piano reminds me of Max Payne 1, when Max would make 4rth wall breaking jokes.

Okay Soundwave, AKA Miracle of Sound, you get the 'hook' aspect of making songs, but you should really experiment with making more progressive music. Simple templates for weekly music is kinda your job, but fuck that. Work your way outside the norm. Create something truly remarkable. Sweet L.A. and cock rock are not your only saving graces. Get some outside help, and make a really unique song. Not for your fans sake, but for the artistic merit that you truly could represent.

I don't mean to sound like you are doing anything badly... It's just that you should be doing so much more!

My feelings aside... The choice between artist integrity, popular music, internet fandom, and musician, have always been a hipster type thing. It's okay if you just keep on keepin on as far as talent goes. You already are a step above the rest.

It would be nice to hear what you could really do.

Sober Thal:

My feelings aside... The choice between artist integrity, popular music, internet fandom, and musician, have always been a hipster type thing. It's okay if you just keep on keepin on as far as talent goes. You already are a step above the rest.

It would be nice to hear what you could really do.

I am of the opinion the there is plenty of artistic integrity and merit to be found in simple songs - most of my favourite songs are simple ones.

However... keep an eye out over the next month or two. Some kinda crazy stuff coming out

MiracleOfSound:
Life In Bullet Time (Max Payne 3)

I keep watching the world go by in bullet time.

Watch Video

Alright, my friend and I from work have to ask this question: are you some kind of dark wizard who works with music? Cause there's no way you can keep cranking out awesome songs like this and with such range.

Loved the whole song Miracle, the pinao parts were great and just love the lyrics. The whole noir/grunge thing just makes it awesome.

Too bad the game was meh. It's MaxPayne Fan Fic and a not really good one :\

Love it. Would pay about to pay for a download.

dalek sec:

Alright, my friend and I from work have to ask this question: are you some kind of dark wizard who works with music? Cause there's no way you can keep cranking out awesome songs like this and with such range.

Loved the whole song Miracle, the pinao parts were great and just love the lyrics. The whole noir/grunge thing just makes it awesome.

No Wizardry involved I'm afraid. Just years of practice and a lot of hard work (spent about 70 hours on this song from idea to finished mix) :)

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here