Space Janitors: Episode 6

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 6

Don't mess around in Dark Lord's holochamber.

Watch Video

Ye gods I love this show. This one had that wonderful sitcom feeling of "Oh Christ, this is not going to go well."

This is the best episode so far. Keep at it, great stuff.

unacomn:
This is the best episode so far. Keep at it, great stuff.

Agreed. The lightning gag crask me out and the trooper armour are not that flexible at all!

So that's why the teddy bears won!

"Hunt them down... MOST of them!"

That line had me rolling on the floor... :D

I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?

BrotherRool:
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?

Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.

BrotherRool:

You know, hearing the clone's incoherent explanation about how he got back would be worth the cop out.

And great episode, guys.

Best so far, by a mile. Excellent end scene and a great premise.

This show is freaking brilliant.

The writing, the characters, the actors, the whole production, I love it.

Just when I think I can't like an episode more, another tops it.

Hunt them down, most of them... that was hilarious.

This is the best show to hit the Escapists. It's overthrown my previous favorite, Doloreous and Associates. I hope this show is getting the PR it deserves.

ORDER! AND POWER! YAY! freedom? BOOOOO! lol haven't laughed so hard in a while

I like to think that the shower door is secretly a Jedi and that it used force lightning on Darby's hands in an elaborate plot to kill Dennis.

Is it weird that I feel a little sorry for the empire as a whole? It may act evil, but that's only because it's run by people who could cut themselves on warm jell-o.

Sweet Zombie Jesus, I have fallen in love with you guys.

I must say this was a top notch episode. Of all the funny parts throughout, the clone celebrating after blowing out the torch was my favorite.

Freedom sucks.

Might Order
Controls
Everything

This show is fucking awesome. Keep up the good work guys.

This episode was aweeeeeeeeeeesome. Best one yet. Please Escapist, plese keep it here, pwetty please?

captcha: have fun

Yes!! I am!! thanks to these guys.

Geoff Lapaire:

BrotherRool:

Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.

How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!

Brilliant episode.

Literally had me rolling on the floor laughing. Fantastic episode!

Excludos:
Literally had me rolling on the floor laughing.

I did not know anyone actually rolled on the floor in amusement. How did you watch the video from down there?

Don Reba:

Excludos:
Literally had me rolling on the floor laughing.

I did not know anyone actually rolled on the floor in amusement. How did you watch the video from down there?

I had to pause it, several times ;)

this show is gettimg much better keep it up guys good work!

I want this show to go on forever.

This was a great episode and I to believe the best one so far.

So thanks for some great laughs!

:)
Hunt them down.... MOST of them!

Best episode yet. Worth the wait, for sure. :)

This was awesome
Especially the ending
Yeah, it really worked out well for everyone :D

Hilarious--thank you!

By far the best episode of the series.

Keep up the awesome work!

Hilarious stuff, starting to like this show more and more with each episode. But this one truly was the best so far. Some awesomely hilarious jokes were in there... brilliant.

I loved it, the characters are just great. The universe makes sense,

Best one yet guys, keep up the fantastic work!

Definitely my favourite episode yet, I'l really starting to look forward to the show each week, keep it coming!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here