Space Janitors: Episode 6

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

As a member of the U.S. Marine Corps I can tell you from first hand experience that yes this is plausible in a military.

Clankenbeard:

How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Dennis 13372!

If you're watching on HD, take a really close look at the clone chestplates ;)

Daystar Clarion:

Might Order
Controls
Everything

And without Order
You cannot protect anything..
Let alone yourself!

I'm on to you daystar! Don't think i don't know where you're referencing from! D<

Infernai:

Daystar Clarion:

Might Order
Controls
Everything

And without Order
Let alone yourself!

I'm on to you daystar! Don't think i don't know where you're referencing from! D<

You know me so well :D

Now, to take over the world...

I may just be really tired but that was the funniest one yet.

Daystar Clarion:

Infernai:

Daystar Clarion:

Might Order
Controls
Everything

And without Order
Let alone yourself!

Know, to take over the world...

Tch, you sure know how to derail a thread!

No food, no drinks...and the only babe just left.

Cause hey, every Vergil Needs a Dante..and I'm just crazy enough to audition for the role. Don'cha think?

Infernai:

Daystar Clarion:

Infernai:

And without Order
Let alone yourself!

Know, to take over the world...

Tch, you sure know how to derail a thread!

No food, no drinks...and the only babe just left.

Cause hey, every Vergil Needs a Dante..and I'm just crazy enough to audition for the role. Don'cha think?

I <3 Vergil.

Now, let's not derail any longer :D

Darby always wanted a better job, he got to be Emperor for a few hours.

008Zulu:
Darby always wanted a better job, he got to be Emperor for a few hours.

I like how he naturally assumed he was finally getting the respect he deserves. A Squall Trooper carrying his shampoo for him? Always wondered why they would not.

that was so good, I ejaculated diamonds

Just goes to show that comedy is about the unexpected.

Definately getting better

"Hunt them down... most of them!"

My favorite episode so far...this series is spectacular.

Evil Smurf:
that was so good, I ejaculated diamonds

The perfect finish!

Evany has been keeping to the background after the first episode. There should be another Edith episode.

Best web series on the net. Keep it up!

Best episode so far! Keep up the great work guys! I look forward to this every week

Real shame theres only, what, 2 more episodes. Not to say they won't get money for more.

Fantastic episode. But, why is the dark lord sitting at my table?

Captcha: turkey sandwich

This officially receives my Tiger Sora seal of corrupted approval.

sweet jegus, this is the best episode yet!

Davin:

Clankenbeard:

How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Eat it Dennis 13372!

If you're watching on HD, take a really close look at the clone chestplates ;)

Well spotted! I admit defeat. Damn you numerical consistency!

I like that the Production Supervisor and Director of Photography Mike Fly gets a shoutout in this episode. Though he pilots a fighter a bit like an epileptic butter churner.

Clankenbeard:
I like that the Production Supervisor and Director of Photography Mike Fly gets a shoutout in this episode. Though he pilots a fighter a bit like an epileptic butter churner.

It might look funny to the uninitiated, but this is exactly how one flies a TIE fighter. It takes a long time to learn the proper form.

When is this coming out on VHS? Or even better, Laserdisc?

I practically keeled over laughing during Darby's speech as the emperor. Pure gold.

Very Enjoyable,

Hope the Escapist keeps this one going

This is now the best thing on The Escapist ever.

Has anyone managed to show this to LucusArts or any TV or movie studio yet?
Because this really should get full funding.
I haven't even seen the original Trilogy and I like this.

Hey guys, first off, thanks for all the kind words and support you've been heaving our way since we started. Second off, we got funding for Season 2!! The saga shall continue -- http://ipf.ca/webseries/june_18_2012/

I really like all the characters and the actors are fantastic at bringing them to life (I'm sure the director fits in there somewhere too).

Dennis' expression when the second torch came up was priceless.

Geoff Lapaire created and directed two of my top 5 web series. The other being Pure Pwnage.
That guy has some skills.

Space Janitors Crew:
Hey guys, first off, thanks for all the kind words and support you've been heaving our way since we started. Second off, we got funding for Season 2!! The saga shall continue -- http://ipf.ca/webseries/june_18_2012/

This is great news! You really deserve it.

Also, Space Janitors Crew, are you the same or different person from Geoff? :)

Different, Geoff is Geoff.

Clankenbeard:

Geoff Lapaire:

BrotherRool:
I love the episode, but is this going to be one of those things where the clonetrooper will just show up next time fine?

Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.

How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!

But he said "damn it Darby" or something along those lines so he had to know who was responsible, ergo it was Dennis 4862.

Anyway I'm sure he'll be back, either that or we'll get Dennis 4863. They are clones after all.

Alexnader:

Clankenbeard:

Geoff Lapaire:

Yes, but the first expanded universe novelization will be about Dennis 4862's miraculous escape from Tarvus 7.

How do you know the Tarvus 7 planetside footage was of Dennis 4862? Knowing that a 50 man invasion was likely to be a suicide mission, Dennis 4862 likely found a replacement. Eat it Dennis 13372!

But he said "damn it Darby" or something along those lines so he had to know who was responsible, ergo it was Dennis 4862.

You speak truth. Yeah, I got busted already on my comment. His armor clearly shows 4862 in the roasting scenes. Suprisingly, no one busted me on the number 13372. There are apparently only 10,000 Dennis clones aboard the ship (according to the Space Janitors website).

Space Janitors Crew:

Wow. This is amazing. The Independent Production Fund comes through on something I like. Keep it up guys. You have something good here. Now can I get a Deck Crew t-shirt? (Congrats to Mr. Fly for "Versus Valerie" as well.)

Clankenbeard:

Alexnader:

Clankenbeard:

You speak truth. Yeah, I got busted already on my comment. His armor clearly shows 4862 in the roasting scenes. Suprisingly, no one busted me on the number 13372. There are apparently only 10,000 Dennis clones aboard the ship (according to the Space Janitors website).

I would've picked you up on that except I didn't know that fact at all. TOO MANY THINGS.

Space Janitors Crew:

Great news! The show's been getting better every episode, so I can't wait to see what you do with the next season.

Wow, I think I can safely say that this is my favorite episode so far. Great stuff, keep up the good work! :-)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here