LoadingReadyRun: GearsGear

Pages 1 2 NEXT

GearsGear

Mark Sauceman reveals a new breakthrough in car technology.

Watch Video

At least the cars don't make you sterile, although the Jaguar might.

LRR: Now Full-Time Partners with the MEN channel, the channel for manly man men. I am.. Okay with this? Also, Mark Sauceman from ENN? Excellent.

Also, I *kind of* want to believe that those Yummies car-makers are all from the Toothy Smile Dental Association. Because why not?

MattAn24:
LRR: Now Full-Time Partners with the MEN channel, the channel for manly man men. I am.. Okay with this? Also, Mark Sauceman from ENN? Excellent.

Also, I *kind of* want to believe that those Yummies car-makers are all from the Toothy Smile Dental Association. Because why not?

I could have sworn that the Toothy Smile Dental Association was actually a non-profit primarily funded by Yummies.

Yummies, the MegaCorp of Tomorrow, today.

at the next party, you might want to take the lid off that beer Kathleen.

That was pretty hilarious. Tho Id imagine the final product would be really, really expensive, especially considering the, well, real live animals and all that shabang.
But hey, it`s good for the environment, so it`s all okay, right?
Right?!

I think we've found what to fill the void that is the real Top Gear with.

BBC, get on it...

Real Jaguars, and they make an engineer plant trees all day... where can I buy one.

I haven't been that entertained in a while, thanks LRR.

The Loading Time on how the filming in those wind tunnel scenes went should be interesting.

Wow, yummy snack cakes, now that is a pretty old call back. great episode as usual.

what are they going to do for horse power?

This was great, but it just reminded me how much I miss ENN. BEFORE the news room.

That's not how you say Jaguar...

Great video. Suprisingly relatable as my dad works at Jaguar, I actually asked him if you got a Jaguar with your Jaguar when I was a kid.

Got the reaction you'd expect when an 8 year old asks that question.

Calumon: He bought you one?

You can never see the entire GearsGear logo from the interview in one shot.
It gives the impression that the only enough letters for the Gears part and they just move the s letter back and forth.

Did any one notice that?

Wait, is that how Graham actually pronounces "jaguars" or is it a character thing?

Kathleens drinking Hobgoblin now?

thats good taste in beer right there.

vallorn:

Its my experience (or rather what I observe from various videos) that the LRR crew got good taste in drink and food.

Hungry Donner:
Wait, is that how Graham actually pronounces "jaguars" or is it a character thing?

vallorn:

These people have both taken my comments. Gosh darn them to heck.

templar1138a:
This was great, but it just reminded me how much I miss ENN. BEFORE the news room.

Have you seen CheckPoint on PATV?

DVS BSTrD:

HORSE power? They have CAT power!

There's a dirtier joke there, but I'll leave it.

Lady Kathleen:

Have you seen CheckPoint on PATV?

More importantly: If not, WHY not?

Draconalis:

Well in Britain it is and by the looks of this video it is how they say it in Canada, so I guess only Americans Pronounce it differently but whatever doesn't really matter you know what he was talking about.

Finally, The car for me!

Still sounds better than most cars that come out of America.

BOOM.
And stay down!

No, seriously, stay down. The floor is very slippery, you might fall down again if you try to get up unassisted.
Just wait a second, Ill come over and help you.

Gammayun:

Well in Britain it is and by the looks of this video it is how they say it in Canada, so I guess only Americans Pronounce it differently

The root word is Portuguese, Jaguera, which is pronounced the same way Americans pronounce it, though a little softer on the g for us. Britain adopted the word with their own dialect, but they are not the ones that are closest to the original in this case.

BlackHazard:
You can never see the entire GearsGear logo from the interview in one shot.
It gives the impression that the only enough letters for the Gears part and they just move the s letter back and forth.

Did any one notice that?

Oh yeah, now that you mention it.
They probably only moved the s once though, I'm guessing they shot Paul and Graham's bits separately and then edited them together.

PayneTrayne:

Hungry Donner:

vallorn:

and you sir appear to be in possession of my comment :(
Yeah Hobgoblin is Badass, tastes better when you take the lid off.

Also regional pronounciation of the word Jaguar seems different everywhere, Americans seem to call it jagwar and in England we pronounce it Jag-you-are, it seems like Graham found a happy middle ground between our dialects

Water Soluble AND the possibility of being mauled??? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Hoo boy, this was too funny! But I think I'll stick to my 2003 Ford Focus, since it's fuel efficient, not home to a flesh-eating jaguar, and does not disolve on contact with water.

DVS BSTrD:

Empirical studies have shown that jaguar power beats horse power in 99.98% of trials.

PayneTrayne:

Hungry Donner:

vallorn:

*evil laugh here*
seriously though Hobgoblin is lovley.

Perfect gift for someone who enjoys being mauled?
So is Kathleen getting one?

This is great! I know loads of people who love being mauled :D

Also, HOBGOBLIIIIN!!!

Even though this was mostly done on greenscreen, I still can't wait for the Loading Time for this skit. It just looks like it was fun to film, and I wan't to know how they did the wind for the wind tunnel. It doesn't look like they used an ordinary fan...

...Wait, LEAFBLOWER!

Draconalis:

It is if you're British. Go watch Top Gear.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here