The Opportunist

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

The Opportunist

The Jackson School of Interventions

Read Full Article

Really? That's his reason? ...Well thank fuck he was able to grab her leg...

Furioso:
Really? That's his reason? ...Well thank fuck he was able to grab her leg...

I somehow got "he fucked up" out of that sentence... it was much more amusing, but I should probably go to sleep now... :p

Anyway, today's page fills me with meh...

Well that was shitty.

Well I guess if we were going by the actual mythology, this really would be a case of "dawn breaks over marble head"

Captcha: Know your rights
I thought Ron Paul already dropped out?

Ha! Its a medusa head! I get it!

Because doing this in real life works.

*pelted by pieces of eraser*

Okay, okay, its fiction! I get it.

Just kill her off already, and get on with it!!!

I highly doubt this will turn out to be worth the hassle.

For anyone involved.

That girl needs help, though.

I think she'd only be in trouble if she flies back when struck, like most of the Belmont family.

LaughingAtlas:
I think she'd only be in trouble if she flies back when struck, like most of the Belmont family.

I think she'd be screwed either way. I doubt he has the stones to try to catch a rapidly falling statue.

Scars Unseen:

LaughingAtlas:

I think she'd be screwed either way. I doubt he has the stones to try to catch a rapidly falling statue.

A fair observation, and a pun! Well played, sir!

So she is seeing antagonists now.

This does not bode well for walking to the toilet in the dark...

Suddenly a wild Pyramid Head appears!

He should just let her go and be done with it. I'm sick of her and the pace of this story.

I'm really tired of this story line, and I don't really get the bit with the Medusa Head.

I actually don't mind this storyline, but I do agree the pacing is kind of slow.

She must have stupidly skinny legs if he's managed to get that firm a grip on her. Least he's got a decent view.

Captcha: Nosy Parker.

canadamus_prime:
I'm really tired of this story line, and I don't really get the bit with the Medusa Head.

It's all about her starting to see Antagonists, as opposed to her usually good guy hallucinations.

I feel like I should know this joke, it seems familiar but I don't get it sadly .. though now I am wondering how come Erin our 'protagonist' is seeing villains and enemies of video games now? I know for a fact that Medusa is a boss character in God of War.

Grey Carter:
The Opportunist

The Jackson School of Interventions

Read Full Article

That's not how you come to terms with your mortality and learn the value of life! You do that by starting a fight and getting stabbed through hte heart by an angry Naussican, and then laugh because you realize your life is going to turn out alright in the end.

Or Captain Picard style.

Oh, now that you need Kratos, he's no where to be found...

Drop her! Drop her! Drop her!

Malty Milk Whistle:

canadamus_prime:

It's all about her starting to see Antagonists, as opposed to her usually good guy hallucinations.

Well I wouldn't really call Kratos and Duke Nukem "good guys."

Angry Star Shirt Dude has some impressive upper body strenght.

Hey! Last week I described this as the K-Pax school of psychology! You rewrote my joke using a reference people'd actually get! I'M ON TO YOU, CARTER.

No panties? FUCK YOU!

Just kidding, though I think this arc is lasting for a little too long.

Caramel Frappe:
I feel like I should know this joke, it seems familiar but I don't get it sadly .. though now I am wondering how come Erin our 'protagonist' is seeing villains and enemies of video games now? I know for a fact that Medusa is a boss character in God of War.

It's actually a Medusa head from Castlevania.

canadamus_prime:

It's a medusa head from Castlevania.

canadamus_prime:

Malty Milk Whistle:

canadamus_prime:

Well I wouldn't really call Kratos and Duke Nukem "good guys."

Shush you, they have good intentions.

Deathninja19:

Caramel Frappe:

Oh? .. Wait if I may ask, how do you know she's from Castlevania?
Not saying you're wrong, for you're most likely right but just figured she was from God of War since there was a Medusa in that game.

Caramel Frappe:

Deathninja19:

Caramel Frappe:

Oh? .. Wait if I may ask, how do you know she's from Castlevania?
Not saying you're wrong, for you're most likely right but just figured she was from God of War since there was a Medusa in that game.

Cause Medusa heads float and Erin is up in the air, plus in the little sentence bellow the strip he says it is a Medusa head which is the Castlevania's creature official name.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

canadamus_prime:

I knew that. It was it's significance to this comic that I wasn't getting.

There's probably going to be a lot more to it than just "appreciate the fragility of life as I dangle you out a window".

People seem to be really annoyed for some reason. I guess I understand since we only get two strips a week and the pacing is a bit slow, but thus far, nothing has happened that would keep this comic from being the very first thing I check every Tuesday and Friday on the Escapist. Hell, I seriously doubt anything will ever change that.

canadamus_prime:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

canadamus_prime:

Let's see... What are the medusa heads most known for in Castlevania and how does it correlate to Erin's current position of being inches from dropping to her death...

TheDrunkNinja:

canadamus_prime:

NameIsRobertPaulson:

Let's see... What are the medusa heads most known for in Castlevania and how does it correlate to Erin's current position of being inches from dropping to her death...

Oh I get it now, hence why I said "wasn't getting" and not "am not getting."

Took me a bit, but I get it! :D I dunno, made the joke funnier since it took me a while to understand.

Oh, Erin. You are so messed up.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or