Trailers: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Single Player Demo

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Single Player Demo

If sniper had been in MOH:AA's Sniper Town level you'd be reloading this trailer over and over.

Watch Video

Ahh, that lovely world where time slows down, and rifle bullets are shrugged off.

do we need more shooters? Really?

Why does it feel like its COD trying to be like battlefield. Don't get me wrong it looks like it can pull it off and the fact that Canadians (ive got family in the CF whos served in Kahndahar)also sells me it but with so many player characters and let alone fps story flaws im not expecting much story.

Gee, that didn't look identical to CoD at all.

I can't wait to "Oorah, Get Some!" my way through some more brown people in a third world country.

*grumble grumble grumble grumble*

I liked how you got to choose how to breach the door, instead of it being entirely scripted.

Other than that not really enough here to get me excited . Very pretty though. Well, dust and rubble can only be so pretty, but it was very well rendered dust and rubble.

They killed Wall-E! They must BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Well battlefield 4 looks nice

DVS BSTrD:
They killed Wall-E! They must BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

That's not Wall-E. Kids these days...sheesh.

No disassemble Number 5! Number 5 is alive! ...Number 5 stupid name...want to be Kevin or Dave!

Oh great.

Loads of people now complaining. "It's brown", "It looks like CoD", "We have to look down sights like a normal human being".

Oh for Pete's sake will you just cut it. It has lost its charm by now. Just let the people who want it play it and play your own games.

Hornet0404:

Just let the people who want it play it...

Well people who want to play CoD are gonna buy CoD.

OT:It's a brown modern military shooter about some redneck gun-ho retards with stupid nicknames talkkin gibirish, so thank you Baldrik, but I'm gonna miss this one.Atleast they changed the setting from shooting arabs to shooting negars.

fi6eka:

Hornet0404:

Just let the people who want it play it...

Well people who want to play CoD are gonna buy CoD.

OT:It's a brown modern military shooter about some redneck gun-ho retards with stupid nicknames talkkin gibirish, so thank you Baldrik, but I'm gonna miss this one.Atleast they changed the setting from shooting arabs to shooting negars.

Didn't they also ditch the gun-ho rednecks and instead went for a multinational taskforce (with members from Norway, Sweden and Poland to temper the Yanks I guess)?!?

Hornet0404:

Didn't they also ditch the gun-ho rednecks and instead went for a multinational taskforce (with members from Norway, Sweden and Poland to temper the Yanks I guess)?!?

Yeah, but we are still left with a bunch of retards with stupid nicknames saying Oscar Mike, or any other stupid military jargon,for no apparent reason.

Oh and I'll bet my ass that no matter how many foreign military personel they include,the ending will have Chuck Norris smoking a cigar while sitting on the carcas of an african warlord.

Hm. As someone that kinda liked the last Medal of Honor I imagine I might actually enjoy this, but I wouldn't be able to tell from looking at this... I also sorta feel the person playing here isn't doing the game justice, primarily because of the clumsy way he moves! Maybe I'm all alone in getting into my role when I play a game =p.

It DOES look a lot like MW3 though... The graphics are prettier, but having played MW3 for the first time yesterday (I didn't believe my friend when he said it was that bad. I should have...) I instantly recognize the slow-mo breaching thing and the gun drone. Of course these are pretty standard in games these days, but with MW3 so freshly in my memory it's hard not to think about!

We'll see... I'm pretty full on FPS's though, so unless evidence that this is actually an awesome game surfaces I'm likely going to pass. Fighting poorly trained and equiped enemies with your team of super soliders has been old for a long time now =3.

Tank all the bullets!

Just from a mechanical standpoint, the screen effects when you take hits looks atrocious. It's like you're suffering from a violent case of the hiccups. That definitely won't be annoying as hell when you're taking multiple hits from enemies that aren't set to easy. Oh god multiplayer would be terrible.

Hornet0404:
Oh great.

Loads of people now complaining. "It's brown", "It looks like CoD", "We have to look down sights like a normal human being".

Oh for Pete's sake will you just cut it. It has lost its charm by now. Just let the people who want it play it and play your own games.

You understand the concept of a forum, right?

SextusMaximus:

Hornet0404:
Oh great.

Well I assume that a forum is a space for you to utter your opinions.

That was my opinion you responded to.

Oh God...so...hard...to stay...awake.

Modern military fps where you slaughter thousands of poorly equipped brown people in a broken down middle-eastern city? Well I never...

Hey, it's Battlefield 3 SP with less bloom and more brown. Too bad it still doesn't look interesting in the least. It is well-rendered though, so I'll give it that. Too bad after how many of these, the appeal drops dramatically, especially these days.

Sure there's destruction, but Black last gen let me blow up entire buildings with the guns in my hands. Bad Company let me use vehicles along with the guns in my hands to blow shit up as well. Mercenaries games and Just Cause 2 let me blow shit up all day long while letting me hijack vehicles like a coked-up Memphis from Gone in 60 Seconds.

Sure there's a multinational task force in-game, but will there actually be some personality to the task forces or will they all just blend together? And if it only applies to MP, will there be special bonuses based on country or such?

Sure there's the "select-breach-method" system, which looks interesting, but not enough to really combat the fact we've seen this all before.

There also isn't anything that really says Spec Ops here either. Fun fact: Special operators actually get to CHOOSE their own weapons. As in their highly customized weapons for their ops. Why not in this game? It'd add something to the mix and let the player bring his/her heat to the table. GR:FS lets us do it all the time; why not here, like before a mission or something?

Hornet0404:

SextusMaximus:

Hornet0404:
Oh great.

I didn't anywhere in my comment ask you not to say what you did, I'm just suggesting that you shouldn't get yourself wound up over other people's opinions, cause you have to expect them on a forum.

SextusMaximus:

Hornet0404:

SextusMaximus:

I didn't anywhere in my comment ask you not to say what you did, I'm just suggesting that you shouldn't get yourself wound up over other people's opinions, cause you have to expect them on a forum.

I'm sorry if I came across as an idiot. It had been a long day and I guess that was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here