Leaving the Nest

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Leaving the Nest

They grow up so fast.

Read Full Article

*sniff*
Thanks for the memories Leels.
I wish you luck and will be adding your new site to my bookmarks as soon as I get home.

Soooooo, you're leaving then...Do we get a replacement comic or what?

I enjoyed it, but [five minutes of prepubescent teenagers playing online] didn't anyone tell us?!?! Seriously!! An official announcement beforehand would've been nice.....Good luck.

Renegade-pizza:
Soooooo, you're leaving then...Do we get a replacement comic or what?

I enjoyed it, but [five minutes of prepubescent teenagers playing online] didn't anyone tell us?!?! Seriously!! An official announcement beforehand would've been nice.....Good luck.

Relax dude. You can still read it at the new site. Jeez.

I hope there is a replacement, but it will have to work bloody hard to fill the void in my heart.

great, now along with:

Questionable Content

Least I could Do

Looking For Group

Goblins

Girls With Slingshots

Romantically Apocalyptic

Oglaf

XKCD

Dr. McNinja

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Hipster Hitler

Something Positive

Sam and Fuzzy

I also have to start reading your comic.

I mean, I already read it, but while I was catching up on the news on The Escapist.

Aw bummer, you`re leaving ... This is quite the sad day. Still, IŽll try to check out that website often enough.

Let's just hope you update more than VG Cats...

Bye bye, LeeLee! It was nice to have you here. I'll be following your new site, so you behave yourself, okay.

Sad to see it go, but glad it's doing so well for you.

I'll keep reading it. It's a good comic. Though now with you gone, Grey will have the run of the place.

God help us all.

Damn. Always sad to see something leave.

You can be sure I'll still be following you where you move to though.

Specifics on why you now have to leave the Escapist though?

Aww. You're leaving the Escapist? Does this mean we're not gonna get any new updates from you here?

That sucks. Your comic was always enjoyable to read, and made me laugh quite a couple of times. Whatever the reason, best of luck with the new website, and I hope it takes off.

You better still do the occasional crossover with LRR, though.

Best of luck for the future! I'll add you to my usual list.

Only one small gripe, the scale on your page is a touch smaller.

Well, so long from the Escapist LeeLee, but I look forward to watching your comic evolve on your new site. Good luck with the new venture and thanks for all the issues you posted here. :D

I have to admit Lee Lee, I'm more than a little jealous. I took a 2 year media course at college and I still can't draw like you and now your career is taking off and... well nevermind. Best of luck to you.

The Name of the Game
... is abandonment :,,,(

It's gunna suck not having you around on Thursdays. Now I'll never get up early.
Good luck though.

going to miss you Leelee

added the new sites to my favorites. Good luck leelee

Good luck LeeLee hope it go's well, I'll be sure to keep reading on the new site :D

Bookmarked the new site. Hope this move brings you even more success. But you still need to show up on the odd Feed Dump episode.

Bye LeeLee! See you on your new site!

"The Escapist: Name Game" RSS subscription out - "Name Game" subscription in.

Good luck with your career, and everything.

Good luck and congrats, LeeLee.

If this means you're back to regular updates that would be swell. Been getting the shakes.

best of luck & see ya on new site!

Sad to see you go.
Happy for your progress.
Congrats on your Graduation!
So many things we could all say, but this sums it all up;

So long, and thanks for all the Podi-Puss!

Your comic shall be missed from the walls of the escapist my dear but I'm glad to see that you are getting out there and making it in the big bad world // Wish you all the luck and look forward to more Name Game comics on it's own site

-M

I figure it's about time. All the respectable webcomics have their own websites and yours is sure as hell my favourite on the web. I'm happy to see you moving on to bigger and better things.

Congrats on graduating,

I'm adding your site to my weekly web comic / manga routine, and I look forward to yet one more source of funny shirts to blow my inflated income on.

Irridium:
Sad to see it go, but glad it's doing so well for you.

I'll keep reading it. It's a good comic. Though now with you gone, Grey will have the run of the place.

God help us all.

I'm now imaging Grey just sitting in a chair just going

while doing the whole Mr Burns "excellent" thing with his hands

saintdane05:
Let's just hope you update more than VG Cats...

It would be hard not to, the Bible updates more often than that.

Awesome that your going to keep doing this as such a big part of your career. I will definitely be bookmarking and following you on your new site :D

Aaaaw shit, sorry to see you go Leels. I'll make sure to check out your new site. Also, good luck with you know, whatever you gonna do next.

Huh, never thought of the escapist like living with a black woman before. Weird.

I'm just as sad now as I was when the other Sunday Funnies left.

Good luck and have fun.

Aw... The Escapist won't be the same without you&your comic.
Well at least I can still continue to read it, and the site has an easy name to remember.

Good Luck!

*sniff*

Look at our little artist, all grown up and now leaving for awesome things. Oh how the times are a changin'!

Good luck LeeLee, and I will see you at you new home!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here