Leaving the Nest

Pages PREV 1 2

so sad you are leaving The Escapist *sniff* but the best of lucks with your site Leels:) looking forward to check the Name Game updates... also you need to upload pics, vids or music about your Zelda stage play ;)

Oh you're leaving...

So good luck with the new site... I'll miss the errmm... I mean my favourite part was... Oh who am I kidding, I never read it... I'm just not a webcomic kinda guy, but good luck all the same!

*sadface* And another loss of a great piece on the Escapist ...

Narrowing down to three-or-so I'm still here for. :/

You'll be missed here and will not be easy to replace.

I'm sad to hear you're leaving the Escapist, but good luck to you in the future! I'll be keeping up with the comic at its new home. Btw, I really loved the art in this one, very expressive!

Bookmarked and ready for more Alix 'n' Co!

I play this video everytime something leaves the escapist
Good job you deserve it

Radoh:

saintdane05:
Let's just hope you update more than VG Cats...

It would be hard not to, the Bible updates more often than that.

OH SNAP! That caught me off-guard and I couldn't help but laugh.

OT: I think it is damn good to see people willing to stand on their own legs and do what they love for a living, it's actually my own version of 'the dream' to do that someday. I shall bookmark that site and visit regularly.

Aaaaaand bookmarked.

Congrats, and good luck! :D

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sooooo..... New opening at The Escapist I heard!

I AM GREATLY SADDENED BY THIS NEWS.

In all seriousness, it's been a pleasure working along side you, Leels, and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects.

On the one hand, I'm sad that you're leaving The Escapist because it'll be less convenient to read it now. On the other hand, the author of my favorite Escapist comic is getting her own web page, and no longer has to deal with any potential cash flow issues that The Escapist may have. Good luck, Lee Lee, I'll be reading.

captcha: hug me

This thing is sentient. It can sense the outpouring of love that is this thread XD

Congratulations! Gonna miss this comic around the Escapist, but I'll make sure to check the new site!

Sad to see you leaving the Escapist but I'll still read your comic every week.

I still remember seeing the new Sunday Comics on the escapist and reading the first Name Game.
They grow up so fast. I'll make sure to check in every week.

I just realized this is the 100th comic. good way to go out

So long, and thanks for all the comics! New site has been bookmarked :)

Good luck with the new website! I loved your webcomic from the very start. Please keep up the good work!

We all here love you!
(And Podi. <3)

SQUIR

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, O well another bookmark added sort of sad to see you go but great you've succeeded going anyway XD

It'll be sad to not read your comic on this website, but I guess I can spend a little time on your new one!

Man, I'd like to know the details on this one:
VQ Relo?
VQ Dissat?
VQ in Lieu?
Just curious.

Weird to see it move, but if it's what you want, it's what you want.

Farther than stars:
All the respectable webcomics have their own websites and yours is sure as hell my favourite on the web.

Critical Miss says hi.

Zachary Amaranth:

Farther than stars:
All the respectable webcomics have their own websites and yours is sure as hell my favourite on the web.

Critical Miss says hi.

Weeell ... Since CM has the webcomic-monopoly on the Escapist again ... And people bash JGC for his "biased journalism" all over the forums ... Do the maths ^^

Zachary Amaranth:

Farther than stars:

Critical Miss says hi.

He said "respectable" webcomic not a "bullshit" webcomic with a migraine inducing annoying plot and protagonist. No offense meant to Grey or the Escapist.

No longer convenient for me! D:

I'll have to work to remember checking your site for updates... :/

And we need another webcomic now. Some alternative to Critical Miss.

Zachary Amaranth:

Farther than stars:

Critical Miss says hi.

Shush... Carter never has to know. But seriously, I have nothing against Critical Miss. And there are always going to be those who slip through the net, right? I mean, the Name Game has somehow managed not to have its own website for what, more than a year? Critical Miss is like Alan Harper in that regard; nice enough, but they do nest for life.

Whelp, I'm not at all happy with the move and I'm going to miss the convenience of it being hosted by the Escapist. That said, I'll stop being a pissy-pants and get over it soon and will continue to read the comic on a regular basis.

Yay! I no longer have to use my computer as a game system... as much... It's good to have you back (for however long you plan on staying) and even better; your art style has been much improved.

Kalezian:
great, now along with:

Questionable Content

Least I could Do

Looking For Group

Goblins

Girls With Slingshots

Romantically Apocalyptic

Oglaf

XKCD

Dr. McNinja

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Hipster Hitler

Something Positive

Sam and Fuzzy

I also have to start reading your comic.

I mean, I already read it, but while I was catching up on the news on The Escapist.

I know! My RSS Feed currently has 50+ webcomics on it already, and now I have to add another to it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here