Trailers: Resident Evil 6 - Leon Gameplay Video Part 1

Resident Evil 6 - Leon Gameplay Video Part 1

Experience zombies and rubble with Leon.

Watch Video

Interesting cut scenes. Oh, Gameplay? Lots of walking.

This is pathetic. Leon parts are supposed to be survival horror, and Chris parts are supposed to be more action oriented. And then there's that third bloke Jake or whatever, Wesker's son. God knows what his gameplay parts will be like.

But why did I say that it's pathetic? Because Capcom is trying too hard to please everyone. They don't know if they should make a horror game or an action game. It's ridiculous. When in doubt, make a fuckin' horror game. We don't get many of those these days. Action games are everywhere. All the time. We don't need another one. I know I won't be getting this abomination. I feel violated just by watching RE6 gameplay videos.

scw55:
Interesting cut scenes. Oh, Gameplay? Lots of walking.

Indeed. It takes three and a half minute before you actually gain control of gameplay in this Gameplay trailer. Actually spot on for the amount of play versus sit on your ass, probably.

So I guess that means more co-op, ey?

... Fantastic then.

MR.PRESIDENT!

looks like an action game like the previous once. im sure it will have this crappy LIVE DRM. already this will keep me away form getting it.

Adam Jensen:
This is pathetic. Leon parts are supposed to be survival horror, and Chris parts are supposed to be more action oriented. And then there's that third bloke Jake or whatever, Wesker's son. God knows what his gameplay parts will be like.

But why did I say that it's pathetic? Because Capcom is trying too hard to please everyone. They don't know if they should make a horror game or an action game. It's ridiculous. When in doubt, make a fuckin' horror game. We don't get many of those these days. Action games are everywhere. All the time. We don't need another one. I know I won't be getting this abomination. I feel violated just by watching RE6 gameplay videos.

Yeah, when in doubt make the thing which will sell less.
And yes, you will be getting it, even if you don't think you are, you will.

So little gameplay. Just walking from cutscene to cutscene. And even though I like Dante and Leon, it is weird that they look so much the same now.
Oh and it is weird I pick on the animations despite the fact I don't want them, but the coughing looked really bad animated.
I guess it only stands out cause the rest seems to be animated alright.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here