LoadingReadyRun: Mustache You a Question

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Mustache You a Question

Sometimes a mustache is not cool.

Watch Video

I love the Economist.
Seriously I do.
And that feature on China, top class.

Kudos to James if he actually grew a toothbrush moustache, that takes balls.

Doesn't look like he actually did though...

Either way, good Hustle!

Godwins law in action before the first reaction is posted. Somehow that has to be a record...

episode felt rushed somehow. lot of hardly connection jokes.

Literally a once popular, now discredited, style of facial hair.

More Hustle is always good, I have lost count of how many times I have watched season 1 of Hustle now.

Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet. Second, the though of squirrels having squatters rights is the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Bah mustaches are so mainstream.
I where a full beard, you've probably never tried one.

Great Scot! The joke/frame coefficient was completely off the charts! And not a single one of them fell flat. Awesome vid guys!

newwiseman:
Two things. First, that all foil Magic poster is sweet.

IIRC, it was an auction item at the most recent Desert Bus, and the winner said they could hold on to it for him and he'd be allowed to visit it whenever he wanted to.

I literally squee'ed aloud when I realized that a cHustle vid was up. I think that maybe one more scene with Mustache!James at home or out on the town might have been cool. Like, if just before he said that last line, there was one of those whip cam effects, the results of one of Mustache!James' actions or statements, and then that last line.

But I will shave it for later...

The title deserves punishment.

Funny hustlin'...

Reddit is so hipster.

bor3ds0ul:
I love the Economist.
Seriously I do.
And that feature on China, top class.

We all do...

In fact, we all could learn how to be more productive from that article like Paul...

This was one of the funniest videos I ever watched, here or anywhere! The jokes were lightning quick and clever, and Paul was delightfully mad setting up a Faraday cage in the moonbase.

Anyone notice how much different James' face looks with the Hitler 'stache? His cheeks get so chubby you just wanna PINCH EM!

Good Hustle today guys, very amusing.

Wait, the Moonbase is just a house on earth they call the Moonbase and not an actual...Nooo! My perfect little world is shattered forever!

Spirit Gum - for minty breath that is hauntingly refreshing? Stimulate your (sixth) senses?

(EDIT: Spirit Gum Removers - We're ready to believe you!)

Trisha Lynn:

newwiseman:

IIRC, it was an auction item at the most recent Desert Bus, and the winner said they could hold on to it for him and he'd be allowed to visit it whenever he wanted to.

If I was paying attention at the right moment on the LRR Magic Twitch Channel, they mentioned that it not only a "poster", but an actual (as in "original") uncut sheet of magic cards given out by Wizards for the DB auction.

My eyes are hurting from the tears I cried throughout the entire video. Because I laughed so hard, not because it's bad, of course. Great writing, I love commodoreHUSTLE.

"Oh you crazy redneck it's not how you.. oh.. ah.. well then.
What the hell Graham?
His name was Fred Bob.
And may he rest in peace.
Pieces."

One of the most hilarious moments :D

dnadns:

Trisha Lynn:

newwiseman:

If I was paying attention at the right moment on the LRR Magic Twitch Channel, they mentioned that it not only a "poster", but an actual (as in "original") uncut sheet of magic cards given out by Wizards for the DB auction.

Yeah, it's an uncut foil sheet of MtG cards. One of the coolest auction items I saw last Desert Bus.

Great video this week, guys! Hoping we'll see more Mustache James in the future!

His name was Fred Bob, may he rest in pieces.

I believe the squirles own my house too -_- darn squatters rites.

Where to I buy that Untap & Upkeep & Draw & Main & Combat & Main & End shirt?!

Oh Hustle, how I've missed you.

Incidentally, is this video in any way related to a long standing Doctor McNinja gag?

toritaka:
Where to I buy that Untap & Upkeep & Draw & Main & Combat & Main & End shirt?!

Why, you can find that snazzy shirt right here: http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/

For only 20 dollars this piece of snazzy clothing can be yours!

OT: Yay, a hustle. Needs more mustaches on everyone!

cHUSTLE! My week is made! Great episode as always.

Dammit Hitler! Way to ruin a perfectly good Charlie Chaplin moustache!

There must be more Moustache James in the future! There MUST be! I demand it!

I love commador hustle so much i need more of it in my life please

Graham_LRR:
Sometimes a mustache is not cool.

Am I the only one who has had the idea of a Mustache James/Jonny crossover video?

I hope James did grow that mustach for real, otherwise LRR will have lost all artistic integrity in my eyes.

therandombear:

Why, you can find that snazzy shirt right here: http://store.loadingreadyrun.com/

For only 20 dollars this piece of snazzy clothing can be yours!

OT: Yay, a hustle. Needs more mustaches on everyone!

Purchased. Thanks, therandombear!

What is wrong with me that I see the issue of The Economist in the video and think "man that is one old ass issue of The Economist."

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here