Unskippable: White Knight Chronicles II, Part 2

Pages 1 2 NEXT

White Knight Chronicles II, Part 2

If you look closely you can see your character.

Watch Video

This game is so easy to make fun of. Personally on the horse pickup, I probably would have just yelled surprise and see what kind of comments about it I got.

I think every horse should have a dramatic entrance in their contract.
GOOD GUYS ASSEMBLE!

But... they're the good guys.

I know... they told me so.

So my character is random dude on the left? Damn, that's like playing as a random Stormtrooper in Star Wars.

BTW, that chancellor guy who "disappeared", was that the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache in the first game?

The pacing in that cutscene is terrible, I guess that's one of the problems with translating from Japanese?

Yay for homestar runner references!

Of course he's the villain, he's got a moustache

You'd think the tech for missiles would be easier than the tech for a giant flying ship with bird wings...

Oh please please please let this have a part 3! I am so enjoying the lampooning of this series of cutscenes, ridiculously too much I think perhaps.

"You guys gonna keep eye-humpin or you gonna get a room and do something about it?"
I am totally using that

canadamus_prime:
So my character is random dude on the left? Damn, that's like playing as a random Stormtrooper in Star Wars.

BTW, that chancellor guy who "disappeared", was that the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache in the first game?

he was the king adviser dude from the last game. He helped kill the king and defected over to the bad guys.

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

he was the king adviser dude from the last game. He helped kill the king and defected over to the bad guys.

Oh then who was the guy with the Snidely Whiplash mustache. BTW I haven't actually played the games, I've only watched the Unskippables for them.

"We're the good guys!"

Graham and Paul are right, that is VERY subjective.

"We're the good guys!"

They would not have to keep saying this, if they just agreed to wear coloured skirts, like all the others.

That game seems to have the best dialogue writing in the history of everything

The "zoom in" chime sounded like they were trying their best not to make it obvious they'd ripped off the door chime from Star Trek:TNG.

Ye gods! What sort of accent was that!?

Will you do part 3? I want to know what happens :(

The Great JT:

That was the robot accent:

You know who else proclaims themselves to be good guys: the bad guys.

Although in this case you can tell they're not wearing the same armor as ummm... whoever is fighting in the war....

This has been my favorite two part in a while! Great job guys.

The Great JT:

I thought it sounded like a very broken French accent.

Since you guys are apparently on Reddit now, Graham, be sure to subscribe to r/Offbeat, it's basically a bounty of Feed Dump fodder.

The Gentleman:
You'd think the tech for missiles would be easier than the tech for a giant flying ship with bird wings...

Hell, you'd think the tech for gunpowder weapons would be easier then rocket powered Orithropers. Considering in our world, gunpowder weapons have existed for a good 400 years now and we still don't have rocket powered orithropers.

I both have no urge to play this game and love the Marx Bros reference....which almost nobody will notice.

plot holes...plot holes everywhere

I don't have too much to say, sorry. However, I thought these two episodes were stellar and I very very much enjoyed them.

Love that you guys still reference Homestar Runner. How I miss it so. Great vid guys, keep up the awesome work.

No Probalo!

uh... this was a perdy good videro slamwich this week, jessica.

P.S. Thanks

The Senor Cardgage gag made my day.

Poorly voice-acted infodumps enlivened by tedious action. Truly one for the books.

Hmm, they have a bird shaped plane, it stands to reason they could have a bird shaped car and maybe robot dogs? He IS the Blue Falcon!

Also, STAR TREK DOORBELL!

Biodeamon:
plot holes...plot holes everywhere

worry not, for plot holes are when last minute illogical plot twists live!

Am I the only one who thought that the bird-ship rising out of the canyon was a lost opportunity to say:

"Every man there go back inside, or we will blow a new crater in this little moon."

... yeah, I probably am. Still... great episode, guys!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 69852)