Meanwhile...

Pages PREV 1 2

So, did she want to change it to blasts or from blasts?

"In the news, every death is 'tragic', every fire an "inferno", and every day 'that fateful day'."

Belated:
It took a current drawing of... what is her name anyway? I'll just call her "boss".

Anyway, it took a current drawing of boss to make me realize that your art style has actually changed quite a bit over time. You've gotten quite a bit more detailed. ("Boss" looks a little bit older too, but that's beside the point.)

It's a marked improvement. I remember back when people complained about Erin having lips all of a sudden. People are odd.

maninahat:

Belated:
It took a current drawing of... what is her name anyway? I'll just call her "boss".

Anyway, it took a current drawing of boss to make me realize that your art style has actually changed quite a bit over time. You've gotten quite a bit more detailed. ("Boss" looks a little bit older too, but that's beside the point.)

It's a marked improvement. I remember back when people complained about Erin having lips all of a sudden. People are odd.

Holy cow I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.

As editor, doesn't she choose the headline for an article?

pretzil:
As editor, doesn't she choose the headline for an article?

Depends on how their workplace is organized. Where I work, I write the headlines for my articles, but the director may or may not change them according to the layout and neighbouring articles. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume she changes the headline only when it's sensible to. Like in this case, I suppose.

"Kotick Suplexes Roticcello and Hisses at Booing Crowd"

Far more professional.

...what the -hell-, Carter. Nobody thinks that. Nobody -ever- thought that.

Well, not before now. Good job. Must scrub away the images...

So I'm not the only one who hates it whenever a article does that? Honestly whenever I read that I imagine some crazy guy ranting and raving at a podium when in reality they said a few stern words in a completely calm voice. Bugs the hell out of me for some reason.

Eh. It's pretty far fetched. and I thought my mind was in the gutter..
I'm sure I'll forget about what I saw just now.

Grey Carter:

Blast From The Past

Hah!

Capcha: pearly gates

Grey Carter:
Meanwhile...

Blast From The Past

Read Full Article

Your avatar is probably the best one on the site.

Haunter is my favorite but Gengar is a close second.

When do you play too much Skyrim?
When instead of
"Kotick dragon-punched Riccitiello"
you read
"Kotick dragon-shouted Riccitiello"

On a side note- I need to play some Skyrim :D

Captcha: blood type
Well if you really need to know, my character recently became vampire and he prefers to drink argonian blood. It tastes like chicken ;)

Is that supposed to the boss lady? She doesn't look anything like she did at the start of the year.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/9339-Call-Me-Ishmael

She doesn't look as cool as she used to.

Probably it's because I'm not a native speaker, but "blasts" makes me think "with a shotgun" or a similar weapon.

Man, I missed the funny, lighthearted humour in this comic. This joke was nowhere as awesome as those Skyrim jokes or that one Deus Ex joke or even that funny Ookamiden joke, but man. We're on the right track here.

Sigh

Cannot. Unsee.

Goddamnit.

You will pay for this Grey, I swear it.

Nice little promotion for Slice, there.

I suppose this is meant as a bit of a "hint, hint" towards your fellow Escapists.

"X Blasts Y" are used a number of times on this site.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here