Feed Dump: French Fry Attack!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

French Fry Attack!

There are serious consequences for thrown french fries.

Watch Video

damnit my birthday is saturday, so close

how in the hell did i get first? that never happens. well, thats my highpoint of the day.

Weird little green flash around 0:52. A fine episode (as always), but maybe edited a little hastily?

THAT'S what Team Fortress 2 needs! More Dinosaurs!

I'm pretty sure this is the second time they have used a musical hate that played two loops and both times they have been shocked by it.

I've only just realised this, but graham has beautiful eyes. :)

Two things:

You spelled reptiles wrong, and you now owe Mildred and Patty Hill for using the Happy Birthday song. Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infingement.

aww thanks for the happy birthday wishes Graham :)

Funny story about Anthony Davis: UK basketball player who was originally made fun of for his unibrow. He has since acknowledged that because of UK's recent championship win and his "skill," the brow is now respected. Got to admit, trademarking it...a bit overboard though.

I think we need a new rule where an object can only be considered a "deadly weapon" if someone at some point in time has been killed by it.

Omg i have that hat!!!! And i tell people about the news!!!! You have been proven wrong! (still great ep guys)

You should combine the Happy Birthday hat with the Santa's Elves hat...and then never wear it because such a combination can only cause madness in the wearer and everyone who views it!

Damnit, my birthday was yesterday! So close.

Also I'm surprised there wasn't and assault puns about the french fries.

JaredXE:
Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infringement.

They do, indeed, live in Canada.

Yeah... I am constantly amazed just what can be considered a "deadly weapon" in the eyes of the law...

I don't think anybody feels like they missed out having not trademarked their unibrow
Also if throwing french fries counts as assault with a dangerous weapon then what would you get for hitting somebody with a fish? Depending on the fish it could be anything from assault with deadly weapon to attempted murder with a highly illegal deadly weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

Wait, you can trademark bodily functions.
what's stopping people from going farther than that.

What stops somebody from say, patenting piss?

it was My birthday yesterday so I will take this as a belated gift

A tyranosaaurus that's about 8 feet tall?
Isn't that at about the right hight to easily bite your face off?

For some reason, when I read "French Fry" I immediately thought of this:

JaredXE:
Two things:

You spelled reptiles wrong, and you now owe Mildred and Patty Hill for using the Happy Birthday song. Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infingement.

Without the words, the song played(as demonstrated) was actually good morning to all. The song I named was actually public domain when the words for the song Happy Birthday were added to it.

Man my birthday is tomorrow, SO CLOSE! And who does throw away fresh Mcdonalds fries, if you're not going to eat them you could at least mail them to me or something. But by then they would have lost their freshness.

YAAAY! YOU REMEMBERED MY BIRTHDAY! :D

He remembered my birthday too. Thanks Graham.

Wait, if french fries count as a deadly weapon, are we not all absolute badasses for eating them? My guess is yes.

*munches on fries with the steely gaze of the most battle-hardened of action heroes...like if Bruce Willis and Jet Li had a muay thai martial artist with explosions for words*

not rambling at all...

Callate:
Weird little green flash around 0:52. A fine episode (as always), but maybe edited a little hastily?

it's the news flash i mean it had to happen eventually, right?

Lvl 64 Klutz:
I think we need a new rule where an object can only be considered a "deadly weapon" if someone at some point in time has been killed by it.

Pretty sure someone has been killed by McDonald's french fries already. It has like 10% less salt than a lethal dose.

I would find an 8 foot lizard very frightening personally. As I would find an 8 foot spider or an 8 foot wasp. They just are much stronger and faster than us relative to size. An 8 foot ant could lift a good sized car easily, and throw it at you...

Callate:

That's a codec encoding error, I'll look into it.
Thanks!

ozmasis:
I'm pretty sure this is the second time they have used a musical hate that played two loops and both times they have been shocked by it.

O.o not on feed dump, I'd wager.

Great episode as always, but my birthday is in September.

I think the girl and the police could benefit highly from this kind of training: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyIAsSid8

Also, someone linked to Monty Python but not this video?

I've been waiting for that hat to be used in a feed dump. So glad I gave it to you guys, cracked me up!

'Replites'? What the heck are 'replites'? (Anyone else catch that typo?)

Replites.
They're an alien species that lives on the far side of Mars. Obviously.

I love James' luxuriant and completely real, not-at-all fake unibrow which in no way resembles his completely real mustache he had recently :) Trademarking that is ridiculous

Great episode again guys!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or