Space Janitors: Episode 7

Pages PREV 1 2

DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNNNNN

Seriously, these videos better get hundreds of thousands of views. I really like this series.

What was the blue mush actually made of? Dennis seemed to like it quite a bit.

Wow this is a damn good series. Hilarious, but just enough plot to make you intrigued for the next episode.

Love it.

Who`s turn is it?
I..i think its my turn.
ITS My TURN!!

LMAO i wouldve been the exact same! :D

Alright plot's starting to heat up!

Loving it so far, great mix of humor and Star Warschness!

Don Reba:
What was the blue mush actually made of? Darby seemed to like it quite a bit.

In the first episode, Chet calls in that the two dead squall troopers are ready for soylent. So I'm not sure what the blue mush is, but watch out for the green stuff.

Scars Unseen:

Don Reba:
What was the blue mush actually made of? Darby seemed to like it quite a bit.

In the first episode, Chet calls in that the two dead squall troopers are ready for soylent. So I'm not sure what the blue mush is, but watch out for the green stuff.

Hmm. That's true... Also, I meant Dennis. Darby didn't touch his.

and the plot thickens!

Started watching the series. Liking it.

Smilomaniac:

Coffinshaker:
was that a little Star Trek reference there at the end to Gul Dukat?

He says Gul De Sac or something like that, which is a joke I think. But it's definitely a Star Trek reference :)

In Star Trek, "Gul" is the rank of Commander in the Cardassian military hierarchy, of which Gul Dukat is the most well known.

The rest is play on words of "cul-de-sac", a small (usually residential and suburban) dead-end road.

Danarok:

In Star Trek, "Gul" is the rank of Commander in the Cardassian military hierarchy, of which Gul Dukat is the most well known.

The rest is play on words of "cul-de-sac", a small (usually residential and suburban) dead-end road.

DS7 is my favourite series; I know about the Cardassians. Didn't know about Cul de sac and the pun though.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here