Trailers: Zombeer - Trailer

Zombeer - Trailer

So the safest place during a zombie invasion is a frat house?

Watch Video

I want a minute and 42 seconds back. I'm nominating this for Shittiest Game of The Year Award

I dunno... I kinda want to play it... It could either be not so bad like psychonauts... or it could be a mass of lost potential like stubbs the zombie. Either or, Its worth a second closer look.

Stubbs, The Early Years

normally when you mix beer and zombies it turns out to be a good night.... this just became the exception. o lets make a zombie game only use beer instead of health packs. genius

mime + Tyler Durden + zombie = ???

Whatever, I'm tired of complaining about zombie oversaturation. Go nuts.

...Dafuq did I just watch?

Seriously. I have absolutely no idea what I just saw.

Beer is the zombie vaccine and there's a zombie mime on the crapper reading an invisible newspaper and...

...this actually gave me a headache trying to comprehend.

thing that gets me is that needed age verification I'm guessing purely for the beer?

A trailer should give some insight to what the game is actually going to be...this just looks like an attempt to cash in some trends.

For everyone that had their brains hurt, enjoy a good trailer here (even if you don't care about the game.):

http://www.gamespot.com/borderlands-2/videos/borderlands-2-doomsday-trailer-6350811/

That's all that can be said really.

What on earth was that?

but is has you drinking beer, so thats fine with me then :P

I think I just wasted a part of my life.

Mortamus:
A trailer should give some insight to what the game is actually going to be...this just looks like an attempt to cash in some trends.

For everyone that had their brains hurt, enjoy a good trailer here (even if you don't care about the game.):

http://www.gamespot.com/borderlands-2/videos/borderlands-2-doomsday-trailer-6350811/

We live in a world where Game Devs think that they are all creating the next Schindler's List or Citizen Kane. Gameplay in a trailer is now considered crazy.

And yes, that Borderlands2 trailer is HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DONE.
Unfortunately most dev teams now want to hide gameplay because they are terrified that you'll think it looks lame.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here