Trailers: Assassin's Creed 3 - Independence Trailer

Assassin's Creed 3 - Independence Trailer

Assassin's Creed 3 brings you the American revolution in slow motion.

Watch Video

What is "grice"? She's singing "Amazing grice", not grace.

Oh well... so excited for this game! The changes I've seen so far is exactly what the AC franchise needs.

I think that might be the first trailer without heavy implications that Connor is pro-American.

Okay, that was nice, but what was the point and where is the gameplay?

the music, it burns, etc etc. but seriously, those graphics look pretty pathetic. where are the bloody bump maps? i know it's just a trailer, but jeez, it looks like an episode of southpark.

This just isn't a stealth game anymore, is it? Reminds me in a particularly uncomfortable way of how the Splinter Cell series went down the crapper.

Captcha: same same
Yeah, if only.

TheCaptain:
This just isn't a stealth game anymore, is it? Reminds me in a particularly uncomfortable way of how the Splinter Cell series went down the crapper.

Yeah, if only.

Actually, if you watch the gameplay from E3 that's set in Boston, the social-stealth looks vastly improved. I know the original game promised stealth, but I think you're kidding yourself if you actually believe it really had any - it's improved a little since then, but not in a way that's been meaningful enough to make it a valid strategy. From what I've seen, this should change that.

Woodsey:

TheCaptain:

Yeah, if only.

Actually, if you watch the gameplay from E3 that's set in Boston, the social-stealth looks vastly improved. I know the original game promised stealth, but I think you're kidding yourself if you actually believe it really had any - it's improved a little since then, but not in a way that's been meaningful enough to make it a valid strategy. From what I've seen, this should change that.

Huh, that actually looked much better. Well, I'm open to being dazzled and amazed.

Kimarous:
I think that might be the first trailer without heavy implications that Connor is pro-American.

Yeah but it still looks like the game is Pro American. And yes yes I know Ubisoft is french it just looks like they're doing this not to piss off anywhere like Fox News who'll say they hate America or some other garbage.

ProtoChimp:

Kimarous:

Yeah but it still looks like the game is Pro American. And yes yes I know Ubisoft is french it just looks like they're doing this not to piss off anywhere like Fox News who'll say they hate America or some other garbage.

well france provided a fair amount of support for the american revolution. btw anyone notice it got nominanted for "best handheld"?

well that was a lesson in how to not use auto tune!

ProtoChimp:

Kimarous:

Its funny really, the French pretty well won the Americans there independence for them from the hated British. But now the US loves Britten and seems to openly mock France. Not that there's anything wrong with mocking the French, its stood us Brits in good stead for a good few hundred years :-p. Its just odd.

So much for you won't take either sides...

Hm, it seems I missed the trailer they released in connection to the queen's jubilee... Anyone got a link?[1]

[1] I'm being sarcastic about their insistence of impartiality; don't waste your time trying to find it, there's not such trailer...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here