Meanwhile #2

Wow *sniff* that was really *Sniff* the most moving thing i have ever seen *sniff* that rat is SO KIND we could all learn something from this me thinks!

knight steel:
Wow *sniff* that was really *Sniff* the most moving thing i have ever seen *sniff* that rat is SO KIND we could all learn something from this me thinks!

Do I smell irony? :P

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw...when do we get back to the inception jokes?

rhodo:

knight steel:

Do I smell irony? :P

Why yes you do....wait....check that.....no.....mabye.......possible.......you know what i don't really know (I'm tired and i always found the exact defintion of irony hard) so it's up to you ^_^

capcha:baked in a pie

so thats were my irony was i wondered were i left it!

Awesome rat, awesome strip. Another winner. :)

Was thrown a bit when the header scroll banner said this had been published on the 29th June for me though? Thought I had somehow missed it till I checked the post date on this thread.

Wait, Erin's pet is a rat? I thought it was a hamster, all this time. Wow. 10 minutes ago, I was but a boy. Now I have become a man.

Littering isn't always a bad thing.
I'm glad they found each other again. THAT kind of parenting is what demands respect!

Daaaawwww.... That's the smartest rat I've ever seen!

No rat sex is a lie, he's obviously humping the alarm clock.

awwwwww, but i came here for the rat sex.... ah well, i can always go see [insert stinging pop-culture remark here] at the movies

Suchong, king of all rats.

First thought: That rat is so much more mature than Erin.

Aaaw, you can't help but love Suchong.

nvm probably can't take a joke so I deleted my first paragraph. that is all

craddoke:
First thought: That rat is so much more mature than Erin.

second thought: the autor might have hit a cul-de-sac with erins story arc and needs time to sort things out.

damn i am negative.....

still nice change of pace.

I didn't even realize that was supposed to be his little rat family...

I have a snake that should "Get to know" them better.

Capcha: Primrose path

Coincidence! I swear!

Am I racist if I think he looks like Splinter?

This comic was quite creative and meaningful at the end. Also I wouldn't be surprised at a certain point now or in the future where rats could pull that off. They're basically smart as it is, only a matter of time before they do things for their fellow rodents in such a manner. Ether that or you'll see birds doing this first hand.

It's an arms race! [1]

[1] I know an arms race usually involves two different countries trying to make weapons better and faster then the other, competing to see who holds the better 'arm' but still wanted to say that no less.

maninahat:
Wait, Erin's pet is a rat? I thought it was a hamster, all this time. Wow. 10 minutes ago, I was but a boy. Now I have become a man.

Suchong deeply resents your implication of hamsterness.

maninahat:

It's a "fancy rat", make of that what you will.

OT: That... that was cute :)

meh

kinda cute

well comickeded

was kinda hoping there would be a joke at the end.

pretty cool though.

Why do the words "child support" keep ringing through my mind?

I like the rat comics.

Fuzzy rats :3 so cute.

Not as cute as kitties but I'll let you off.

Hey now. I really liked the 70+ panel epic about rat sex! The world could use a few more of those.

ratastic?

Awwwwwwww. What a nice break from the slow-as-molasses Erin-going-crazy story.

Whatcha tryin' ta say, huh?

It's pretty odd how not only a minor/background character, with no dialougue, or really impact on the story, is perhaps one of the kindet, developed characters in webcomics in general.

Really, it's more sad. Because he just happens to be a rodent.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here