Trailers: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Trailer

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - Trailer

Now you can find out who truly is the God of War.

Watch Video

so many M rated characters in a teen game. Looks like SSB so I'll give it a try.

Wow, so the two new announced characters are two more crappy characters.
Hooray!
*rolls eyes*

You know, I like the crowd of "fanatical" supporters idea and I can clearly see myself in amongst them.
Which one though... might change on the match set-up. ;-)

...i dont know who half those guys are, and ive been on playstation since resident evil 2 came out ?!?

Is anyone going to know who Pa Rappa is? Or Toro Inoue? Sony, why are you trying to make an SSB clone? Make Jump Ultimate Stars available here if you want to do that! Sure you're alienating a bit of your audience, but you're already confusing people who didn't own a PSOne!

Is this a new franchise or a continuation? I never heard of it before.

It looks like Super Smash Brothers for angsty teenage boys who didn't want to "look gay" by buying Super Smash Brothers Brawl on their "wee".

jimbob123432:
Is anyone going to know who Pa Rappa is?

If you mean Parappa the Rapper, then everyone should know who he is!

He's the strongest character in the game, he can take on anyone with a kick and a punch. It's all in the mind.

I gotta believe!

well yea its ssb for the ps3 but there is a bigger problem here folks
this game has cratos,big daddy and sweet tooth...
and its pegi 12...
yea guys if you want your bloody head reaping god killing 100% badass in a fighting game along with a psycho clown and a guy with a drill for a hand... just go for the higher rating to actually let them do what they do best! killing each other brutally!!!
(this is going to be MK VS DC all over again...)

well, the roster is increasing, but I'm still thinking it's a little small. This would have been a good time to announce ratchet if he is in it though

WaysideMaze:

jimbob123432:

He's the strongest character in the game, he can take on anyone with a kick and a punch. It's all in the mind.

I gotta believe!

That's how you spell his name? Huh, my bad. My parents never let me have any of his games since it was rap and all. Still, gotta wonder what his special's going to be... I seriously hope Chop Chop shows up and they do some sort of combo finisher.

jimbob123432:
That's how you spell his name? Huh, my bad. My parents never let me have any of his games since it was rap and all. Still, gotta wonder what his special's going to be... I seriously hope Chop Chop shows up and they do some sort of combo finisher.

It's odd, I didn't actually play that much of the game. In fact, I think I only played that level, and that was a demo, but I could still remember that song (before looking it up to link you) and the visuals of the game over 10 years later. It really stuck with me.

jimbob123432:

WaysideMaze:

jimbob123432:

I gotta believe!

No, he's too busy fighting a 50 story battle tank with lasers thats attacking his dojo.

It's not guys in mascot costumes beating the tar out of each other, but it'll do.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here