Trailers: Phantasy Star Online 2 - Teaser Trailer

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Teaser Trailer

That pool should really get a bottom at some point.

Watch Video

Oh, my. I didn't even know that PSO2 was in development. Man, I really look forward to this, since I liked the first one. Episodes one and two, and all.

Oh god someone get me a bucket, the drool is filling up my house!!

I REALLY hope I have a steady job and a good gaming computer for when this comes out cause if I do it will be a day one purchase for me!!

Must resist being pulled into the hype train....gah it's too much!!!

I was addicted to that game even only playing it offline mode only! Since I know that it's free to play, I don't see any reasons for my to not get this game (it won't be out for a while so by the time it is out.

Also did they really had to go with the Tron Legacy route? His back had one of those ring thing and that fancy flip look like someone out of the film too (during the game scene).

This is pure sex. Do want.

Quiet Stranger:
Oh god someone get me a bucket, the drool is filling up my house!!

I REALLY hope I have a steady job and a good gaming computer for when this comes out cause if I do it will be a day one purchase for me!!

It's f2p so no purchase.

CkretAznMan:
Oh, my. I didn't even know that PSO2 was in development. Man, I really look forward to this, since I liked the first one. Episodes one and two, and all.

Actually it's out right now in japan, been playing for a bit. Quite a good game.

I heard from a friend whose playing it at the moment that it's very Korean P2W kind of crap, which upsets me, doing some more research on it I think I will just skip this game and wait for GW2, least their not going P2W.

If I don't get the option to parkour run across the environment like in the trailer and not limit me to flat walking paths with no jump button I will be pissed

This flashy CGI trailer is going to make the "real thing" look disappointing in comparison!

FantomOmega:
If I don't get the option to parkour run across the environment like in the trailer and not limit me to flat walking paths with no jump button I will be pissed

This flashy CGI trailer is going to make the "real thing" look disappointing in comparison!

There is jumping!

played in the japanese beta for a bit. It plays like you see in the trailer and the character models looks exactly like they do here.

Obviously the fidelity of the models and texture will not be the same. But for what it is, this intro video is very representative of the game itself :D

looking forward to it for sure.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here