Confrontation

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Confrontation

Windmilling Windmills

Read Full Article

The end of this arc is in sight, rejoice!

Well I guess that's revenge for shoving her out of the window. If he was a gentleman he would of warned her first.

Did he...crap I forgot and I am also too lazy to go back. X_X

Also yay, new arch soon!

That's right, you get him Erin!

Also, I was wondering if his arms were getting tired by now ...

Now that's what I call a war face! Will he hit a girl? Will she hit like a girl? Stay tuned for the next comic of...Critical Miss!!!

I've always wanted to do that. Now for the kung0fu fight scene, reconciliation and more game related hilarity. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

So, I guess the real solution is that she needs to start a fight club. I could see that strangely working in a comic like this.

That second panel, all I could think was,

"Why do we fall, Master Wayne? ...so we can learn to pick ourselves up."

Nothing like a good inverted dangling to put you in the mood for thumping the Bastard that put you there. Extreme interventions are for close friends not some wannabe hero form the pub, Kick him in the sack!

See, thats what you get for dangling people out of windows, regardless of good intentions

Just end this arc already. Good grief. Can't you convince the escapist to give you another page for a comic or something?

This will either end in one of three ways (okay, there are probably a few more, but these are the two im gonna focus on):

1) Erin is gonna beat the ever loving shit out of him, and leave him on the floor with a somewhat awful Bond one liner.

2) He is gonna dodge her initial attack, and than subdue her in some fashion.

3) She connects, but he retailiates and this goes on for hours (about three scenes in comic)

Only time will tell. Also, obvious question, has Erin learned anything that will actually help her get over her obvious problem?

If video games teach us anything, it is that violence is always the answer.

Sixcess:
If video games teach us anything, it is that violence is always the answer.

Kratos was right. She should've listened to Kratos.

Hehe Erin is scary violent sometimes. Not entirely sure what the attacking him is about though, sure he through you out a window but you beat him up/got him beaten up deliberately in an attempt to manipulate him into sleeping with you.

imageimage

Ooooh, maybe they'll beat each other silly and make such a ruckus someone will call the cops and they'll both go to jail.

I am with Erin on this one.
After a bout of introspection with my cooler, snarky inner child I usually feel like hitting someone too.
Luckily, we have a volunteer in the form of Push-You-Out-The-Window-Man, capable of catching flying punches to the face with a single chin!
But seriously, Erin is making a flying punch at the guy so.... where is the game related hallucination effect of M. Bison's Psycho Crusher attack with that punch?

Yes Erin violence can solve everything :)

LIE!!!
That's what she does when things don't work and it works for her.
Also beating on people...

That's right Erin! Give the guy who pulled you out of your downward spiral ANOTHER black eye!

He's a dead man. Can't say he doesn't have it coming though. I mean you have to establish a rapor with someone before attempting the 'dangle out of window' treatment.

Secret world leader (shhh):

May be returned to the promise lands of "ANYTHING BUT FUCKING THIS ARCH!" And shall we enjoy critical-miss as it were, in its former glory.

This isn't the name game, stupid, fucking batter up and eat a damn sandvich.

Mr.Pandah:
Just end this arc already. Good grief. Can't you convince the escapist to give you another page for a comic or something?

I am inclined to agree on this one. It just lasted way to long and was way to slow moving for how many pages the person who made this to work on a slow arch. Also, pretty much everything before this was making fun of games for the sake of making fun of games. While its good to spread your roots you shouldn't do this with something that is seriously good enough as is. I hope we can leave this drama behind and go onto jokes. This was a nice effort but they might want to try this on a new project as there wasn't enough to build on in this comic.

It seems I haven't much insight as to what Erin's "obvious problem" is. But I do like her quotation mark tattoo, fucking awesome Trifoce tattoo and also what seems to be a failed Audi Logo tattoo. Pardon that last one, I have no idea what it's supposed to be.

I would have done the same exact thing if some was dangling me out a window. what sane human being wouldn't do that.

Scorched_Cascade:

imageimage

Huh, I only just noticed that her face kinda looks like that medusa head from a few strips back.

Secret world leader (shhh):

Praise Jesus, our lord and savior, for bringing this to an end.

ok, I get it this is deep. Now write something funny. This is not an insult, this is a demand.

She's been upside down a while, I suspect she's just going to hit the floor like a ton of bricks as all the blood starts to head for her legs again.

Would the few of you quit crying about the arc being "too long", "not funny"? When they started it with a new chapter or part to the comic it was implied this would be a more serious tone. For god sake, the poster was her staring down at a glass of scotch or some shit. Let the artists make what they want, nobody is forcing you to read it.

TopazFusion:

Scorched_Cascade:

imageimage

Huh, I only just noticed that her face kinda looks like that medusa head from a few strips back.

Thats because he can only draw so many faces.

But yeah, Erin is a psychotic bitch with no redeeming traits.

Now go on a bet the nine different hells out of him, so that he can never EVER appear in any arc ever again!

Wait... She gets drunk and treats him like shit, before then flirting with him and telling him she wants sex. She starts a fight and causes him to carry her home. He dangles her out a window for some "me" time and now shes attacking him.

Am I dumb or is this all just... stupid?

Dear God this arc is turning into one gigantic clusterfuck. I don't feel connected to any of the characters and frankly I hope they all get a 1-ton anvil dropped on their heads. Erin's a borderline physcotic bitch, this guy fails psychology forever, and the hallucinations might as well be leprechauns telling Erin to burn things.

I'm very sad that Captain Falcon is absent from this comic. :p

Its nice that you guys are going through your 'serious' phase...but i dont really see where this will end. I mean, it's very REAL - Erin's made bad decisions, she's CLEARLY unwell, and nothing short of SERIOUS outside intervention will get her the help she needs - but after beating up the nice/psycho guy, what next?

Plus, it's kinda true what people have been saying....i'd say trying to seduce a guy after being an ass to him, then getting the BOTH of you beaten up because of your own selfish wants, merits some sort of retribution (although if the guy was anywhere sane himself he would've just left her in her swill...)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here