Trailers: Expendables 2 - Body Count Trailer

Expendables 2 - Body Count Trailer

Dolph Lundgren has been known to break people, so be careful.

Watch Video

Really? Can't even outfit themselves with steerable parachutes? ExBROKEables more like it *guffaw*

Oh God Why

This resembles three games with different gameplay mechanics that shouldn't be used at the "same" time.

I can almost smell the shit quality of this game a mile away...

Terry is the scariest person I think I've ever seen in my life.
I'd never want to cross him.

This game may be saveable if it has Old Spice as a weapon.

Hey, at least it's not a chest-high wall... thing. Nor an FPS. I'll give it a shot just because it didn't take the predictable route.

Duffeknol:
Hey, at least it's not a chest-high wall... thing. Nor an FPS. I'll give it a shot just because it didn't take the predictable route.

Agreed, if of course it actually has decent reviews and price. I mean I like my FPSs but it's basically a default for lazy devs on a short time schedule and budget, I'm glad to see movie-tie ins stepping away from an already crowded arena, and at least being diverse.

Saw somewhere that it's only about fifteen bucks or something.

I Think it looks kinda awesome to be honest just silly fun you and a few mates can have.

Looked like fun gameplay. If this was less America - Fuck yeah!, I'd buy it.

Is it just me or in the first split second we saw Dolph did anyone else wonder why Gordon Ramsay would be in the Expendables...? Then who spent the rest of the trailer wondering how cool it would be to see an interrogation by Terry Crews and Gordon Ramsay.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here