Feed Dump: Cons, Moms, Bones & Waffles

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cons, Moms, Bones & Waffles

Brazil's prisons will be fielding one heck of a cycling team in the future.

Watch Video

Nice, a rare re-used credits fail. Unless there was a massive sex change operation in the moonbase in the last week. :P

letting your criminals become faster does not sound like a good idea
once they get out all they need to do is rob a bike shop and you will never see them again.

Ach! Avaholic you damned ninja!
A plague upon you! :-P

Wait, so was the Waffle Sandwich playable or what? I need to know for my Breakfast Burrito deck, in case defences need to be considered.

So you ran out of hats AND end credits!

Avaholic03:
Nice, a rare re-used credits fail. Unless there was a massive sex change operation in the moonbase in the last week. :P

Alex is now LeeLee right?

Antitonic:
Wait, so was the Waffle Sandwich playable or what? I need to know for my Breakfast Burrito deck, in case defences need to be considered.

I don't think so, you really don't want to have to splash the colors for the normal Breakfast Burrito deck, Wizards didn't think that through when printing Waffle Sandwich. If you're going for a mono-color Breakfast Burrito deck, it might be worth it to splash for the Waffle Sandwich, but I think that you'd need to add in some Cereal Bowls at that point.

Okay, so, True story, I know the guy who owns T's in Florida. Giving his son (my friend) an incalculable amount of shit for his dad's club showing up on Feed Dump.

EDIT: So, apparently, Octomom is stripping at a different club and the guy who owns T's is going to serve up papers to her while she is on stage. Also, His son and I are in the process of locating a official T's lounge hat to send in to Feed Dump

TimeLord:

Avaholic03:

If so, that makes Paul Kathleen, because Graham is definitely Kate.

AdmiralMemo:

TimeLord:

Avaholic03:

Oh lord, the gender bending abounds everywhere!

TimeLord:

Avaholic03:

In that case LeeLee came close to doing a passable Lou Costello when impersonating Laurel and Hardy.

I didn't know Goo was a synonym for War

Graham, I just want you to know, I don't care if you wear a hat other people have. I just want you to wear a hat at the end of every episode.

Well that's a rather ghoulish and mysterious archeological tale then... and I have no problem believing that ancient civilisations were out to mess with the heads of those that would come after, we would.

That's dragon's teeth, Paul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_teeth_(mythology)

This comment was brought to you by the committee to nitpick on incredibly minor points of mythology (CNIMPOM).

3 days of work takes off 1 day, and the shifts of three days add up to a whole day of work. So if you did it every day you were in jail, you would half your sentence.

As the husband of an archaeologist I found this episode hilarious - but it just can't compare with the credits snafu discussion in here.

the anciants are fucking with us!

Alex looks like Vincent Van Gogh in that hat, don't you think?

Wow, that's some heavy work the girls from last week went through. Love the beard, Kate.

(Image here because I loved this show.)

Callate:

This comment was brought to you by the committee to nitpick on incredibly minor points of mythology (CNIMPOM).

Reminds me of one of the few SFW(ish) Oglaf comics: http://oglaf.com/use-item/

I found a silly question while looking this up: If you dumped some dirt in the dragon's mouth, would he choke on skeletal warriors?

ultimateownage:
3 days of work takes off 1 day, and the shifts of three days add up to a whole day of work. So if you did it every day you were in jail, you would half your sentence.

Sorry, what?

4 day sentence: 3 days of biking, 1 day off = out in 3 days. You'd take a quarter off your sentence.

templar1138a:
Wow, that's some heavy work the girls from last week went through. Love the beard, Kate.

Dude, you crazy.

Leelee's rocking the sexiest beard.

ultimateownage:

Take off a 1/4 of your sentence actually. For example if your biked 75 days, then you would get 25 days off. So if your sentence was 100 days, you would get off in 75.

Eric the Orange:

ultimateownage:

Take off a 1/4 of your sentence actually. For example if your biked 75 days, then you would get 25 days off. So if your sentence was 100 days, you would get off in 75.

Oh yeah. I obviously wasn't paying very much attention to that calculation.

Ron Dewwings Fuck yeah!!!

Also, the stoners in the past messing with the skeletons was just epic.

Trolling Archeologist's?..... only Feed dump could come up with madness like that!!

Avaholic03:

Yes. Yes there was.

Callate:

Can I join this committee?

Also, people please, don't troll archaeologists. That's just not nice. Although I must admit that the idea of someone writing a complex scientific paper about your troll-grave two thousand years from now definitely sounds alluring.

Keep an eye out for prison tats at this year's Olympic Velodrome.

Great episode, seriously. "Is it Playable" was particularly fantastic.

But the "goes on the stack" line was the most awesome thing I've seen in Feed Dump.

This was easily top 3 Feed Dumps. I was laughing the whole time. Especially at "trombone".

SpcyhknBC:

AdmiralMemo:

TimeLord:

Gender bending...is that like water bending or something? *shudder*
Not sure I want to think about how that would work

dariuseng:

I remember seeing that title card (minus Goo) when Graham used Feuds.

Not as great as girl dump, but pretty good. Also a waffle sandwich sounds delicious.

Hey guys, did anyone else notice that they had last weeks' credits, or was it just me?

If I go by the credits, the ladies of Feed Dump really let themselves go in a week...

Ghonzor:

SpcyhknBC:

AdmiralMemo:

Gender bending...is that like water bending or something? *shudder*
Not sure I want to think about how that would work

dariuseng:

I remember seeing that title card (minus Goo) when Graham used Feuds.

Yeah, it sounds like Graham had a rough night of D&D last night.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here