The Knight

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The Knight

I Want You To Hit Me As Hard As You Can

Read Full Article

Didn't see that coming in a million years. Nicely done both.

Plus, would like to say that I've really enjoyed this story arc, even though I may be in the minority.

Huh, I really didn't see that one coming. Good comic, hopefully this specific arc will end soon and we get to see Erin outgrowing her disillusion...why is it that ALL gaming webcomics develop serious arcs? Tell me! Or I'll dig up your childhood pet. Resurrect it. Patch up the exposed flesh and glue some fur on and make you watch it give my life meaning!

OT: I may have some issues...

I'm sure those panels on the right are enthralling, but there's been a little problem...

EDIT: Huh, fixed now... Weird...

A few people called this at the beginning of the arc (I was not among them) so it's not OMGWTFBBQ surprising, but it's still a cool twist.

Grey Carter:
The Knight

I Want You To Hit Me As Hard As You Can

Read Full Article

In case you haven't noticed by my username, I approve of this joke.

Didn't see that coming, he's far too masculine to be Link. Cool though.

I don't get what it all means, was her own subconscious trying to fix her or something? :/

If he's Link, how was he able to talk? Ot at least, talk without saying, "Excuuuuuse me, Princess"?

Okay, if THAT's how it is, I guess I can't be too upset with with how she treated him.
I hope he didn't have the CDi voice though.

The Legend of Erin: The Shitfaced

Antitonic:
I'm sure those panels on the right are enthralling, but there's been a little problem...

EDIT: Huh, fixed now... Weird...

You weren't the only one. If you go back through the arc, you'll see it was the old format poking in.

Good arc, but I already saw people calling this out, so I wasn't that surprised.
I wonder if this is the last time we'll get to see mini Erin.

I'm so glad I didn't get this spoiled for me in the comments, I was already enjoying the craziness of what was happening but to be blindsided by everything falling into place made it fantastic.

Moral of the story: Never read the comments. . . yeah

So, does that mean we won't see more of Mini Erin/Toph?

>About the whole reveal shibang.

I remember someone calling this at the start of the story.

Nice twist though.

Nice twist.

Although I do have to wonder how he dangled her out the window by her ankles if he wasn't real ...

I don't get it. What was the entire point of everything that happened from the bar onward?

I woulda never guessed Link to be a fan of Bubsy. Maybe that was all part of his act, but still...

Also, congratulations on being the first game-centric webcomic with a plot you can get people to care about.

I had a feeling this guy was going to be a video game character after all but I figured he was going to be the guy from Runaway. Since he looked just like him aside from the blonde hair.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/runaway_2_the_dream_of_the_turtle

Oh well. Cue plot twist music

I believe some Inception was at work. I mean was Erin hanging over in the past few pages or was that all in her head? Also I didn't see Link under desguise coming and man he can recvoer quickly but yet again this is Link I'm talking about here.

So. We now know that Erin can throw herself out of a window, then grab herself by the ankles and suspend herself in midair.

Shit, I need to smash my head into a lamppost, I want to do that too.

How did a hallucination dangle someone out of a window by their feet?

Wow, that makes this arc so much better already. But, aside from the one grammatical error, what the hell was Erin thinking?! Of course bones are as hard as bricks. If they weren't we'd all be jellyfish. I guess if her subconscious knew that he wasn't real she might have been expecting less of a backlash, but the nocebo effect can be a cruel thing. Or maybe I'm over-thinking this?

snagli:
So. We now know that Erin can throw herself out of a window, then grab herself by the ankles and suspend herself in midair.

Shit, I need to smash my head into a lamppost, I want to do that too.

Or as with the last panel, it all happened in her head and she is still in the bar booth.

Zhukov:
If he's Link, how was he able to talk? Ot at least, talk without saying, "Excuuuuuse me, Princess"?

At least he didn't invite her to dinner for some octorocks.

Scrustle:

I'm going for the "Fight Club" theory of external perception of one's self. In theory, she was never dangling out of the window in the first place.

Wait...So was her mind holding her up then? Was she subconsiously screwing with herself?
What was the point of all this from the get go? Am I to believe that this was lil' Erin's master plan for assuming direct control all along? For what purpose? Aren't endings supposed to NOT leave me with tons of unanswered questions? Is this the end of the arc? I'm assuming it is because of the way it was shown...

I'm sorry, the twist would have been neat if it made the slightest bit of sense but as it stands, i'm not impressed. This entire arc has been thematically confusing and has featured incredibly flawed characters from the get go.

... Link's favourite video game character is Bubsy.

Well that was neat. Not much more to say. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Imp Emissary:
Well that was neat. Not much more to say. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hopefully nothing. I hope he just takes the spot Lee Lee left open for practice writing out a thematically coherent plot with deep and meaningful characters. Lord knows he could certainly use it. =/

I don't want to be THAT GUY but erm... I guessed it was Link.

Still a great arc though, particully liked the 'come out swinging' part.

Meanwhile in Hyrule:

Scrustle:

Little Girl Erin did say she was "going back in" so if I had to guess they were temporarily real, especially since they were interacting without Erin being there

Soooo did all those people in the bar see Erin sitting there hitting on herself and drinking imaginary beers that Link bought? That must have been hilarious.

artanis_neravar:

Scrustle:

Little Girl Erin did say she was "going back in" so if I had to guess they were temporarily real, especially since they were interacting without Erin being there

I'm reminded of the ME3 ending slightly:

Nothing makes sense.

I'm left with more questions than answers in what was supposedly the conclusion.

Devoneaux:

artanis_neravar:

Scrustle:

I'm reminded of the ME3 ending slightly:

Nothing makes sense.

I'm left with more questions than answers in what was supposedly the conclusion.

Because it's not really a conclusion like that, it ended a story arc, but the overall arc is still going on.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)