Trailers: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Comic-Con Trailer

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Comic-Con Trailer

We need to stem this Hero on Hero violence.

Watch Video

So this is basically a DC Comics mod for Mortal Kombat?

Pass.

Wait... I can play as Nightwing???? FUCK YES

I might preorder this.

jackpackage200:

I might preorder this.

Excellent avatar choice, chap!

You even had the same thoughts on the matter as me. Nightwing is the best, by far.

meh... doesnt seem to promising... pass

Neat looking, probably won't buy though. Off topic a little, who's the girl with the guns?

I actually am pretty interested.

RafaelNegrus:
Neat looking, probably won't buy though. Off topic a little, who's the girl with the guns?

Harley Quinn.

Paragon Fury:

RafaelNegrus:

Harley Quinn.

I was thinking that but wasn't quite sure. Hopefully she's not the only villain (I'm not sure if grundy is really a villain, he's more neutral). Also never saw any Green Lantern there.

By the way, Flash would totally win all the fights, no one would be able to land a punch/shot/laser on him.

Cool throwable stage objects mechanic.

I know it's silly, but I hope Cyborg at some point says "Booyah!"

Will there be fatalities?
If so, definite buy...if not...ehhhh.

As much as I like Batman and his extended cast, they just don't make sense in a fighting game like this.

No kryptonie, no planning... just a 1 vs 1 man-to-man brawl... well, Batman (And pretty much all his associated allies and villains) would stand no chance in hell of winning against most of the other fighter involved.

RafaelNegrus:
[
By the way, Flash would totally win all the fights, no one would be able to land a punch/shot/laser on him.

Until he breaks every single bone on his hand when he land a punch on superman...

CJ1145:

jackpackage200:

I might preorder this.

Excellent avatar choice, chap!

You even had the same thoughts on the matter as me. Nightwing is the best, by far.

you guys just raised my faith in humanity my 25%. just saying

RafaelNegrus:

Paragon Fury:

RafaelNegrus:

Harley Quinn.

I was thinking that but wasn't quite sure. Hopefully she's not the only villain (I'm not sure if grundy is really a villain, he's more neutral). Also never saw any Green Lantern there.

You think flash could beat Superman or GL? I dunno...

Tarkand:

Until he breaks every single bone on his hand when he land a punch on superman...

MrGalactus:

He can move so fast that he can vibrate through solid materials, breaking the bonds between the atoms. Yeah, I think he would win.

RafaelNegrus:

Tarkand:

MrGalactus:

He can move so fast that he can vibrate through solid materials, breaking the bonds between the atoms. Yeah, I think he would win.

Fair point, but GL or Superman could just go into space and blast the shit outta Flash from a distance.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here