Rainbow Moon Review

Rainbow Moon Review

Explore a big, beautiful island where nothing much happens.

Read Full Article

As a brony, I believe that anything with the word 'Rainbow' in the title has absolutely no right to be dull.

DVS BSTrD:
As a brony, I believe that anything with the word 'Rainbow' in the title has absolutely no right to be dull.

*facepalm for all eternity* How did I know someone was going to make THAT reference? Well, at least you didn't say it made the game 20% cooler...

So, if this game is an SRPG, but faster paced...are we talking the kind of pace we saw in the original Rhapsody for the PS1? That was sort of like playing a fast paced SRPG with its battle engine.

So its bad because its not cutting edge? Or because its not another FFT?

Pretty much what I surmised based off the trailer/game description. I'm sure it's a good time-killer, but while I've got the likes of Batman:Arkham City and Xenoblade Chronicles, it'll have to wait.

As a rule on the psn if something that is a psn exclusive doesn't have a demo... it's usually not a good sign.

I'm quite enjoying it, I'm playing on Hard/Adventuresome and its making the battles quite challenging. I like tinkering with stats/weapon altering and so on.

I cant deny the story is non-existant though, looks very nice and music is top notch. This and Max Payne should see me though the summer until more interesting stuff comes out

ace_of_something:
As a rule on the psn if something that is a psn exclusive doesn't have a demo... it's usually not a good sign.

I'm pretty sure it has a demo.

Dang, I saw this and was pretty intrigued. But top down isn't the type for me. I still almost bought it, but I knew something like this was going to happen. BUYER'S GUT SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!

Rainbow Moon? A game about shipping eh?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here