Feed Dump: Dakota & Madison Work Stuff Out

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Dakota & Madison Work Stuff Out

Will Dakota and Madison fix the lawn before the big party? Stay tuned!

Watch Video

That moose comment killed me :) Great show guys! xx

Sweet the Best Fump co-host team of Kathleen and Alex return again.

Imagine Alex at a rundown, backwater gas station, and the first thing you see is him approaching your vehicle whispering "gaaaaaaaaaasssss" all the while...

Wait, I know you're all Canadian but just how many moose do you have on hand to keep that joke going?

Also kitty mayor, like all mayors ought to be.

The Grim Ace:
Wait, I know you're all Canadian but just how many moose do you have on hand to keep that joke going?

Also kitty mayor, like all mayors ought to be.

Next step, moose mayor.

"The dulcet tones of a dying moose being fed groin first into a wood chipper"

I LOL for real on that one.

We don't get Nickelodeon? I'm sure I saw it somewhere. Not that I watch it; I used to get the US one on C-Band but stopped paying attention when they stopped airing stuff like Mr. Wizard and Count Duckula.

Though I went back for Avatar: The Last Airbender because that was freakin' awesome.

I guess when it comes to Alaskan Politicians, Graham really needs to...

*puts on sunglasses*

...cat-chup

DVS BSTrD:

*puts on sunglasses*

...cat-chup

*sound of moose being fed groin first into a wood chipper*

@DVSBSTrD - Well played Sir!

Between 700 & 1046 yrs ago (derp) B.C. eh, meh! check this out - I can't independently verify it's veracity but...
world's oldest wine jar dating to 5400-5000 B.C.

Of course a Canadian would know what that sounds like.

Maybe it's a wine jar containing pee. Like it belonged to a homeless wino, or something.

Kathleen should take off her glasses more often :)

And sorry, have to go, my lawn somehow died...

Another soul killed from laughing to death at Graham's moose comment. Oh, Feed Dump. Where would we be without you.

Thanks Alex. Now I'm deaf in one ear and will never listen to this show with headphones again...

DVS BSTrD:

*puts on sunglasses*

...cat-chup

*feeds DVS BSTrD groin first into the woodchipper*

Who else of you fuckers wants to try a pun this week? I've got months of pun-induced rage to let out...

The Gentleman:
Who else of you fuckers wants to try a pun this week? I've got months of pun-induced rage to let out...

Oh no!

Will you... pun-ish me?

Pariah164:

The Gentleman:

Oh no!

Will you... pun-ish me?

*revs up the chainsaw*

*Pariah is never heard of again*

LordFish:

That and Alex's ridiculous csi:miami "yeah" had me laughing for half a minute.

Oh US, when will you learn? Dakota is not a real person name, in the same way Yorkshire or Wales aren't

EDIT: Although then again, Chelsea and Mercedes shouldn't have ever been names either. Although Chelsea has clearly done enough to deserve it's promotion and it's a pleasant sound, not quite so much with the others

Yay for hungover Kathleen!

BrotherRool:
Oh US, when will you learn? Dakota is not a real person name, in the same way Yorkshire or Wales aren't

You'd better not say that to Yorkshire Spotted Dick MacPuddington. He's easily angered.

Kathleen looks strangely awesome in those classes, like she should be the epic bassits for some imaginary band. She also totally nailed Nickleodian live action programing. Although I would watch "Alex Totally goes to Juivie" i would watch that so hard.

At first I thought Kathleen mistook Nickelodeon for the Disney Channel, but then I realized all the kids cartoons channels are coming up with shows like that. Fuck, I have sisters who watch that crap.

We need a show with Kathleen and DVS BSTrD. That would chip all the groins.

Kathleen does the glasses thing better than that guy from CSI.

Did Coke sponsor you guys? Or are they going to reverse-sponsor you for saying their product kills stuff?

Videos on all my things have been amazing today. You were awesome guys, look forward to next week ^^

at 1:46 the YEEAAAHHHH scared the absolute shit out of me because i had stopped paying attention
i thought i was going to be attacked

The Gentleman:
*revs up the chainsaw*

*Pariah is never heard of again*

Nope. Chuck Testa.

Back on topic, Feed Dump = awesome as always.

So, if you start Feed Dump with a headache so bad it requires you to wear sunglasses... what happens after Alex repeatedly does the "Who Scream" from about two and a half feet away?

GAS! o.o

And that Moose line made me spit out my milk. Well done.

Callate:
So, if you start Feed Dump with a headache so bad it requires you to wear sunglasses... what happens after Alex repeatedly does the "Who Scream" from about two and a half feet away?

I am willing to bet, Alex practising his yell before the show is the reason she got a headache.

There was once a man in Chatham
Chased by cops; he threw at 'em
A very small bycicle
(It was quite farcical)
Then went home to chat with some ham.

Formica Archonis:
Maybe it's a wine jar containing pee. Like it belonged to a homeless wino, or something.

First recorded evidence of the TF2 Sniper existing and/or time traveling. Yes, folks, the real origin of Jarate...

LordFish:

Yeah that last scream + the joke was too much. Laughed and farted real loud. Which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't at work.

008Zulu:
Kathleen does the glasses thing better than that guy from CSI.

Did Coke sponsor you guys? Or are they going to reverse-sponsor you for saying their product kills stuff?

They're getting retroactively unsponsored.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here