Unskippable: Max Payne 3, Part 2

Max Payne 3, Part 2

Graham and Paul were like two startled gophers ... they also didn't understand this scene.

Watch Video

best kind of parties are the ones with in penthouse looking over extreme poverty makes me feel better inside because I got money and they don't hahahahahaha

More like playing Christopher Lee in the stage production of...

What bothers me about this is Fabiana. Her champagne glass disappears when she hugs Marcelo. I'm wondering where the hell did it go?

Also, do the "Draw the bow string dance". I love that.

Did I see a bar surface On Fire?

scw55:
Did I see a bar surface On Fire?

let me tell you about alchohal. alchohal burns real good. that clear things up for you?

Wow, who would ever invite Max Payne to a party? What a downer.

Wow, I really see what Yahtzee was talking about. Max really can't ever move on or try to pick his life up. Instead, it seems to be one constant cycle of "Drink. Pop painkillers. Shoot a bunch of evil dudes. Brood" and then repeat.

I would love to see a "Gruff-off" between Payne and Snake.

Gruff off! I want to see it happen.

Whuuuua? The bowstring-draw ISN'T a dance move? Well it should be...

Paul should attend high society functions more often.

DVS BSTrD:

He was in that too, yes, but I was going for this era of his career:

leviadragon99:
Whuuuua? The bowstring-draw ISN'T a dance move? Well it should be...

I dance very similar to that guy when drunk, also manage to dance with attrative ladies too.......YES! I AM IN A VIDEO GAME! *dances*

Graham_LRR:

DVS BSTrD:

I've actually seen part of that movie, but I was going more by what we find out the character did later in the game.

It's nice that the movie stops and prompts you to enter the game. This way you have time to make a sandwich or read a book or play another game without interrupting the neck break speed of the action.

So if Max can still bend the laws of physics at will, why didn't he just shoot the masked men when they first came in the room and before they took people hostage?

008Zulu:
So if Max can still bend the laws of physics at will, why didn't he just shoot the masked men when they first came in the room and before they took people hostage?

No no silly, Laws of Max Payne 101: Max Payne can only enter bullet time at the most inconvenient moments, or when there are bullets already flying.

Extragorey:
No no silly, Laws of Max Payne 101: Max Payne can only enter bullet time at the most inconvenient moments, or when there are bullets already flying.

The dude by the elevator got shot, can that count?

MonkeyPunch:
Gruff off! I want to see it happen.

Yeah, and the winner can take on Rorschach in the next round of grumbling and complaining about the evils of the world.

Graham_LRR:

DVS BSTrD:

The image isn't loading. What browser did you use to post that?

I used to be able to bend the time-space vortex to my will like you, then I took an arrow in the-

DVS BSTrD:

Graham_LRR:

DVS BSTrD:

I've actually seen part of that movie, but I was going more by what we find out the character did later in the game.

Ah yes!
Fair point.

Kidnap people like you don't care, i.e. without pants.

Otherwise I would proberbly go with chinos.

"I never mix drinking with pleasure, and I'm always drinking. Did I mention I'm a really sad man?"

Love that!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here