LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Four

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Jonny Four

In his penultimate video, J-man takes a step backwards.

Watch Video

I too have a natural distrust of stairs....and tantrums.
Well done. Looks like this one couldn't go in one continuous take. Personally, I like the cuts.

Not cool Deezy. Not cool.

WTF Deezy? Poor J-mo-money-fresh...
In all seriousness, that was a kind of depressing ending for a jonny video...

BAD deezy BAD!! and too much bleach and detergent makes me blackout too be more careful with that stuff buddy

Daw, poor J-fresh money man.

Top Hat:

The only way it could have been more depressing is if there was an arrest for double homicide in the stinger.

Shezy went Eazy fo Deezy.

'I just realised I said brackets when I meant to say parentheses...'

Stay British for us Graham! :D

Whoo, I've got to find out if things work out. This was like, amusing and meaningful at the same time, like that half expired sandwich I ate last night, it tasted funny, but I was hungry.
Now I'm talking like him. It's contagiolicous!

All of the best stories (read: Worst stories) end with "And that was when I blacked out."

Jonny Four

First person on the final Jonny video comment thread to make a Short Circuit joke gets hit with a rock.

Yes! The J-Mo-Money-Man-Man is back! Still a bit more coherent than in his first outing, but he's got several eras of man worth of steady drinking to get through to catch up to J-Fresh of old. I await the next episode with baited breath. Also, is Alex dead?

So Jonny five is the last?

NO DISSASSEMBLE!

Formica Archonis:

Jonny Four

First person on the final Jonny video comment thread to make a Short Circuit joke gets hit with a rock.

Endocrom:
So Jonny five is the last?

NO DISSASSEMBLE!

IT BEGINS!!!!

There was a few seconds there as he took off his sunglasses...um, the second time he too...as he took the second pair of sunglasses off, where Graham seemed to fall out of character, but then, it kind of ended on that downer, so...maybe it was intentional?

Also, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SszrLYK_LA0#t=6s

That was dark! I mean, I like dark but... That was really... Dark.

Power to ya, LRR! Break the mold.

Unexpectedly sad punch line. As much as I dislike the character, I do feel very sorry for him.

This is almost as sad as the mostly harmless ending from hitchhikers.

Just one more J-fresh video?
Nooooo!!! I love J, so please make more! :)

Another fun one... but for the record, Johny Five had better involve a robot.

How freakishly weird is it that at the end i actually kinda felt sorry for Jonny?
I know right? My brain is still doing cartloops over it!

vxicepickxv:

Top Hat:

The only way it could have been more depressing is if there was an arrest for double homicide in the stinger.

This was apparently the penultimate (second to last) episode, so I expect that will happen in Jonny Five.

Formica Archonis:

Jonny Four

I'm pretty sure LRR is going to make that joke, so you'll probably have to hit Graham with the rock.

The stairs man! J-man told you about the stairs!

Ok, so, T-shirt. On the left (looking at it), picture of a face with big sunglasses on and a hand grabbing the side of it, arrow point to the right, picture on the right with the face wearing smaller sunglasses and holding the larger pair in the hand. Then the caption beneath, "Yeah." Or possibly "Oh yeah" or "YEEEEEEEEAH!"

D=
I was sad from the moment that I realized J-homeboy started drinking again and this whole thing was just sad. T.T Funny too, so nicely done there. Hopefully our boy J-coolioso gets a happy ending next time.

NO! The Jonny cannot end!

It won't end like this, not with everything in shambles, not with Deezy still out there mackin on Jonny's bitches. Not in pain and suffering.

Next time: The J-MAN Rises

Congrats. You actually made me feel sorry for J-Douche.

This is like Texts from Last Night re-enactments.

Oh man, so much gold in the script for this one(the Street-Fighter/Van Damme rant was pure win) Gonna have to watch it a couple of times cause that was sweet.
Aslo, what a downer ending, but I really like it. It should be impossible to bring "real" emotional depth to something like a J-fresh video but you guys pulled it off.

And the sage of Johnny takes a sad turn... what's he to do now? I suspect he's no longer feeling too happy with the partying life but getting back on the wagon is going to be tricky too.

Ending was bleak. I'm apprehensive about Jonny's final installment.

...Unless you're planning on some Tarantino-esque narrative ordering trick where Jonny's final drinking binge puts him in a coma, causes a personality shift, and he re-awakes as the original Story Guy.

Well done. I will be sorry to see this character go but he has an arc and once his story is told, doing right by him is worth more than running him into the ground.

Man...funny and sad. I felt like I was watching an after-school special with that downer at the end. Alcohol and bad decisions. Something like that.

Top Hat:

I'm kinda shell shocked. It was like "Bam!" and then I was like ":("

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or