Movie Trailers: Juan of the Dead - Trailer

Juan of the Dead - Trailer

In the zombie apocalypse your chances of survival are a million to Juan.

Watch Video

Sorry, but a much better film already used that pun.

Cute. I like the idea of a zombie family-member killing service.

Ooooh, I've heard such good things about this movie. Shame the trailer's rubbish.

I wounder if this is what Tallahassee would have done if he hadn't been so obsessed with Twinkies.

Team Hollywood:
Juan of the Dead - Trailer

In the zombie apocalypse your chances of survival are a million to Juan.

Watch Video

nayrbarr:

You Juana try again?

nayrbarr:

Y'beat me to it.

Oh I get it, it's zombies.

*sigh* Swell.

I'm gonna be dancing in the streets naked the day the last ever zombie movie is made.

Casual Shinji:

*sigh* Swell.

I'm gonna be dancing in the streets naked the day the last ever zombie movie is made.

It just so happens that I have just been informed by the President of movies that this will be the last one. Soooo, I'm just gonna be over here with this camera looking thingie. Don't worry though, it's totally not a camera.

OT: I'll watch it when it hits Netflix, and I'll probably make my friends watch it too.

Swyftstar:

Casual Shinji:

*sigh* Swell.

It just so happens that I have just been informed by the President of movies that this will be the last one. Soooo, I'm just gonna be over here with this camera looking thingie. Don't worry though, it's totally not a camera.

Be sure to use a wide angle lens for your totally not a camera.

Casual Shinji:

Swyftstar:

Casual Shinji:

*sigh* Swell.

Be sure to use a wide angle lens for your totally not a camera.

Oh it's digital so I can zoom in and out. Digital is easier to put on a website... or it would be if this was a camera, which it totally isn't

Casual Shinji:

*sigh* Swell.

That will be the day of the actual zombie apocalypse.

Also, Ill give it a watch. Cant be any worse than other zombie movies Ive seen...

Watched Shaun of the Dead again today. It's incredible. This however... ehhhh...

Seriously, you're stealing another movie's pun as your title?

If they can't even be original in the title, I can only imagine how tired the jokes are going to be.

yay! another zombie movie, they are so new and interesting, it's not like we're tired of them or anything.

WanderingFool:

Casual Shinji:

*sigh* Swell.

That will be the day of the actual zombie apocalypse.

Also, Ill give it a watch. Cant be any worse than other zombie movies Ive seen...

False. There will be plenty of documentaries, historical dramas and "based on a true story" movies well into and after the zombie apocalypse.

This movie remind me Shaun of the Dead,but more awesome! stay away from the dissidentes

You're very clever when it comes to creating jokes with Juan, really hilarious haha. At first I thought it has something to do with Mexicans

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here