Trailers: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Gameplay Trailer

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Gameplay Trailer

Just from the look of his ability to slice watermelon, this guy would be great at picnics.

Watch Video

That is some epic watermelon slicing, but there better be a watermelon boss somewhere in that game if I'm going to buy it.

I love the part where he cuts the girl as well as the bad guy target and the girls clothes come off, so funny!

He made man-sushi out of that second to last guy, in midair! Was a little disappointed he didn't rip a spine out of him though at the end...

cursedseishi:
He made man-sushi out of that second to last guy, in midair! Was a little disappointed he didn't rip a spine out of him though at the end...

I dunno man, pretty sure the spine of that dude would be sushi too, if not just gone alltogether.

OT: I WANT THIS NOW!!!!

I hate to be that guy but am I the only one who things it does look as good as MGS4? I dunno just seems like a bit of a downgrade. Maybe they needed the extra space for the cutting physics.

This is the first time I saw that it was being made by Platinum Games, so now I'm actually looking forward to this quite a bit now

But seriously...Revengeance?

Megacherv:

But seriously...Revengeance?

What pissed me off even more is that this is a real word. >:(

Anyway, this looks excellent.

OH GOD HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG...

I'm so sorry I doubted this game. Damn, I can't wait to play this.

Raiyan 1.0:

What pissed me off even more is that this is a real word. >:(

Anyway, this looks excellent.

revengeance

Revengeance
Re*venge"ance\, n. Vengeance; revenge. [Obs.]

Wow, you weren't kidding.

Firefox refuses to believe that

Megacherv:

Firefox refuses to believe that

revengeance

Re*venge"ance\, n. Vengeance; revenge. [Obs.]
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revengeance

A quick "Add to Dictionary" fixes that. :)

Oh boy! I cant WAIT to turn a enemy into confetti in midair over his unsuspecting ally's, only for them to look up and get-

W...why..do i actually want to play this game..

>_>
<_<

Cyborg Ninja Raiden....
Watermelons....
Slicing clothes of women...
Spine Ripping...

Platinum Games, Kojima.....

The awesomeness is too much, capt'n!

Unless there are some restrictions on Blade Mode, it will break this game

SonofaJohannes:
That is some epic watermelon slicing, but there better be a watermelon boss somewhere in that game if I'm going to buy it.

But then you'll have to listen to a story about how it was forced to kill it's family as a seedling.

Quiet Stranger:
I love the part where he cuts the girl as well as the bad guy target and the girls clothes come off, so funny!

Oh noz! SEXISM IN GAMING!

Blade mode will be too absurd with the mouse.

Wow if this is well executed it could be absolutely amazing, hopefully they will avoid the game feeling like repetitive grind like a certain other game with a sword wielding asshole as the player character *coughnomoreheroscough*.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here