Miracle of Sound: Hengsha (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Pages PREV 1 2

Very nice indeed; it's good to see just how much variety you have. That said there'll probably still be people saying you need to change up your style in Encore. :P Excellent song, nice New Black Gold reference in how you sung the lyrics and just a nice little song in general.

As an electronaut, I give this piece two thumbs up. Very nice!

Is it me or does the keyboard intro sound a bit like beauty bleak?

I thought I was your favorite Gav. I'm supposed to be the one you make multiple songs about.

I seriously can't believe your cheat on me with that Adam Jensen whore.

I'm jamming with this one. Love the feel to it. I'm liking the 'experimentation.'

Wait, it's over? Dang that was short!

*looks at timestamp* 2:44

Huh. Guess it just seemed shorter than it was. But still, it was just starting to get good when it suddenly... oh... ohhhhhhh. I get it.

That's clever.

I have been listening to this on repeat for hours and will say honestly it is now one of my absolute favorites. Everything you touch turns to gold Gavin. Love everything you've come up with, or at least appreciate those pieces that differ from my taste.

Your creativity and diversity is astounding, and I truly hope you're never given a reason to stop doing what you love and enjoy.

The lyrics weren't even needed. Good song.

The start wasn`t very deus-ex-ish in my opinion, but suited the song. And the song itself....well, i really liked it! I started tapping my foot on the floor instinctively while listening to it, and that`s always a good sign.

Also: damn my lack of suitable english words to describe the music, or well, talk about different parts of it. Odds are, IŽll just make a fool out of myself.

Owlslayer:

Also: damn my lack of suitable english words to describe the music, or well, talk about different parts of it. Odds are, IŽll just make a fool out of myself.

This is kind of how I feel right now. Gavin, I like a lot of your songs and soundtracks and bought Level 1, 2 and this soundtrack. You're making some great work, and I hope you'll make more to come.

This "fit" the atmosphere of the game so very well, and had a nicely understated "funk" element.

Great work.

... now I'm off to replay DX-HR!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook