Escapist News Wrap: Notch on Steam's Dominance and "Thunderstruck" Attack

Notch on Steam's Dominance and "Thunderstruck" Attack

This week, we learn that piracy on the Android drove one developer into free-to-play. We also hear why Minecraft is still not going to appear on Steam and that the Ouya will be no bigger than a Rubik's Cube.

Watch Video

So a team of hackers decided to give Iran rock? I demand Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song as the sequel to this virus!

Also, yes, airflow is every kind of important, Yves, thank you for remembering that.

So is it good time to buy Zynga stocks or get rid of them fast?
Either way interesting price drop.

So Zynga was bitching because Facebook is going out of it's way to keep people from playing nothing but their games?

The Grim Ace:
So a team of hackers decided to give Iran rock? I demand Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song as the sequel to this virus!

Also, yes, airflow is every kind of important, Yves, thank you for remembering that.

This is very odd from a person with Andy Biersack as their DP :')

Though, I have to admit, that's gotta be some killer-virus xD If I were them, I'd just leave it there~

Draxz:

The Grim Ace:

Though, I have to admit, that's gotta be some killer-virus xD If I were them, I'd just leave it there~

Methinks Iranian nuclear scientists wouldn't be able to handle what the Black Veil Brides could bring, so Zeppelin is a great start =p. Though, I should inform that my DP is actually the King of the Wild Frontier himself, Adam Ant.

So people with hundred dollar smart phones can't or won't spend $.99 on a game? I'm sorry but that just doesn't track in my mind.

LoathsomePete:
So people with hundred dollar smart phones can't or won't spend $.99 on a game? I'm sorry but that just doesn't track in my mind.

Explain why the people most generous during the Humble Bundles don't pay cash for their OS.

Greg, I couldn't tell if that -ville comment was a joke about Zynga with -ville games, or one of their press statements.

blackrave:
So is it good time to buy Zynga stocks or get rid of them fast?
Either way interesting price drop.

That depends on what you think Zynga is going to do. Do you think they're going to release a new popular title soon on Facebook? If yes, buy, if no hold onto them until after they release the game.

The Grim Ace:

Draxz:

The Grim Ace:

Methinks Iranian nuclear scientists wouldn't be able to handle what the Black Veil Brides could bring, so Zeppelin is a great start =p. Though, I should inform that my DP is actually the King of the Wild Frontier himself, Adam Ant.

Woops =P I couldn't see

The guy in this video has to be the most boring presenter on Earth. He has an uncanny ability to suck the life out of anything potentially interesting.

Every week should feature a different staff member so I can find out what you all look like.

Aardvaarkman:
The guy in this video has to be the most boring presenter on Earth. He has an uncanny ability to suck the life out of anything potentially interesting.

I'm a vampire. Deal with it. :)

Greg

Draconalis:
Every week should feature a different staff member so I can find out what you all look like.

Oh man, I could only imagine how awkward that would be trying to fit that role.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 4442)