Movie Trailers: Iron Sky - Trailer

Iron Sky - Trailer

Who knew that the Nazis were fans of Pink Floyd.

Watch Video

finally some blockbusters leaving finland and droppin' state side :P

Having seen this and got it on DVD (I live in the UK), I have to say this is a must watch!

Finally, the Americans will ee the light!

This is coming out in the US just NOW?
Gosh!

Anyway this one of the most intelligent, funny and politically incorrect parodies/ grotesques by a LOOOOONG shot!
In recent times only the Sacha Baron Cohen movies come even close. Other than that, it is in the vain of the classics like Dr. Stangelove, MASH and The Great Dictator.

For me: THE movie in 2012 - even in the light of The Avangers and Dark Knight Rises.

I hope we get to see Movie Bob's opinion on Iron Sky now that it finally hits USA.

Well guess Sarah Palin really isn't running for president anymore.

About time! Can't wait for movie Bob's review...
For our 'merican friends, this is a satire, mostly aimed at you, so don't expect to see a politically correct, holywood-type, blockbuster, action movie. You were warned...
Still it is a pretty awesome movie.

As a european who's seen the movie: GO SEE IT

Its funny for all the right reasons.

Even australia gets a weaponized spaceship IIRC. Good times

webkilla:
As a european who's seen the movie: GO SEE IT

Its funny for all the right reasons.

Even australia gets a weaponized spaceship IIRC. Good times

However I don not believe Finland does....

as an Australian who has seen this movie (then got his parents and friends to watch it) GO SEE IT!!!!
then buy it.... It really does deserve the money

Was that sarah pallin?

Dundee 1 Reporting!

Go see this, go buy it it's worth it. So much awesome

Hey, wasn't this out a couple of mo..Oh, it's a US trailer :P
I didn't really enjoy the movie as much as I thought I would; thought the trailer was funnier than the final product. Perhaps funny got lost in translation.

lol, looks more like an amusing sci-fi movie. now i read that some have it on dvd and some say its coming to the movies??? so what now??

The trailer does not do this film justice // It is so much more than just space dog-fight between the USA and Nazis

-M

As a bilingual German-English speaker, I watched it in the original and loved it! Many good insider jokes, a few hollywood clichés, a bit of an intellectually low jab at modern culture but well acted and well directed with some well, if not very subtly, implemented deeper thoughts. Recommend it.

I saw it and was disappointed, the effects were top quality and it had a few good moments, but the story was all over the place and made it painful to watch at times

I liked the movie.
I am a Finn so some of the things in the movie I think is how a stereotyphical Finn thinks about a sterotyphical American... I could actually relate to some stuff goin on for once :P

So basically the world making fun of what they think America is in a satire? Like that hasen't been done to death.

As another Finn, I also liked the movie. Not so much as I would've wanted to, though. I guess I expected something it wasn't, and the years of eager wait built up quite the hype in my head.

The actual reason for my post (and impromptu creation of account) was that one of the core guys of the team held a presentation at my uni. Among other things we found out that the special effects were done by eight guys in a small apartment with no air conditioning over one summer or so. Quite the achievement if you ask me! Also that they made a fake newspaper shouting out an imminent space-nazi invasion they gave out in Cannes.

Anyway, if you haven't seen it - GO! It'll blow your mind one way or the other.

Soods:
I hope we get to see Movie Bob's opinion on Iron Sky now that it finally hits USA.

seconded. Myself being an aussie I have already seen it and I think that everyone should be forced to watch it in order to see how parodies are done (After they're done watching TED...)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here