Escapist News Wrap: SWTOR Goes Free-to-Play

SWTOR Goes Free-to-Play

This week, Notch states that the characters in Minecraft are genderless and a researcher in UK wants parents arrested for buying violent games for their children. Steve also delivers his opinion on 2k stating that games need photo-realism to advance.

Watch Video

wait? how can every player in minecraft be homosexual if they are genderless?

i think you mean Asexuality

(sometimes referred to as nonsexuality),[1][2][3] in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others[4][5][6] or the lack of interest in sex.[6][7] It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation.

and that beard......

rhizhim:

(sometimes referred to as nonsexuality),[1][2][3] in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others[4][5][6] or the lack of interest in sex.[6][7] It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation.

and that beard......

The tweet was actually about the animals in MC which share features of both male and female and can breed with any other member of their species. Thus making them likely to be hermaphrodites.

rhizhim:

and that beard......

In that they are all the same 'gender', so if they are attracted to each other they must be homosexual.

OT: Liking the new 'in my opinion bit'.

Steve, are you purposely letting your facial hair grow out?

If you keep your moustache the same length, but shave the rest, you'd have an awesome turn-of-the-century moustache, like Stephen Fry's character from the last series of Blackadder. :)

Neccecary? NECCECARY? Have you all gone mad!?

Good video :P, just might want to correct the typo ;).

nice beard, my dad however has a Charles Darwin beard. Beat That!

Makes sense, even the enderdragon lays an egg, but Steve? has a male name and a beard and used to have deep grunts.

So TOR is finally gonna be FTP, I think I'll actually try it (for the story that is, couldn't care less about multiplayer)

Evil Smurf:

The brotherhood of the beard is strictly non-competitive.

Steve Butts:

Evil Smurf:

ever heard of competitive beard growing?

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

Yep, 'tis a thing

Evil Smurf:

Steve Butts:

Evil Smurf:

Yep, 'tis a thing

Lies! The No-Beards want us to turn on each other! My mom says it's because they're jealous.

Steve Butts:

Evil Smurf:

Steve Butts:

Yep, 'tis a thing

Lies! The No-Beards want us to turn on each other! My mom says it's because they're jealous.

I may be misled by anti-beard propaganda, this is true.

vallorn:

rhizhim:

and that beard......

The tweet was actually about the animals in MC which share features of both male and female and can breed with any other member of their species. Thus making them likely to be hermaphrodites.

but this would make them sort of bi- sexual.
well, if they would mate without breeding purpose...

Steve, I completely agree with you. Some the most emotionally investing games I've ever played are about as photo-realistic as Peanuts and Garfield.

Yeah Steve is such a manly name Steve. Nicely said.

So Thats what Mr.Butts looks like... thats a awesome beard... (serious beard envy) *weeps*

I don't have as much free as I did before, will be keeping up with this video for a more condensed week of news.

Did I hear Steve right? A Dr. Horrible sequel?
And then not a single crap was given that day.

Steve, the manliest of names?

Awesome news about SW:TOR going FTP! I haven't played since the last free weekend. And yeah, screw photorealism! A game's visuals and graphics are what make them stand out from each other. Sometimes I can't tell the Call of Dutys and Battlefields apart!

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 51590)