LoadingReadyRun: Occupied

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Occupied

Not going anywhere for a while?

Watch Video

the first three hours are always the longest

Kinda saw the ending coming, but still a cool episode.

Also, kick down the door? Granted, if you're the kind of person to lose your shit inside a few hours of being locked in a bathroom, such straightforward and obvious solutions might not be up your alley...

How can a man who reads Calvin and Hobs run out of ideas so quickly?

Now THAT was bizarre as all hell. And Andy wrote it? I HAVE to know how he came up with it.

Also, Day Rutabaga is my Grateful Dead cover band.

The bubble-bath scene killed me. Wonderful.

That was one of the funniest LRRs in a long while. haha

This really reminds me of a Cow and Chicken episode.

Why didn't he just read more C&H? Also, bubble bath scene blew my socks off.

A bathroom with no windows, I saw that ending coming. Were it me I would have removed the door immediatly from the hinges, but I like taking things apart.

Captcha: colored paper

Yes captcha I do have colored tp in one bathroom.

That's a nice farmers tan

Saw the ending coming but it was still really funny.

newwiseman:
A bathroom with no windows, I saw that ending coming. Were it me I would have removed the door immediatly from the hinges, but I like taking things apart.

Is it in this season's colour?

Had to laugh at the bubble bath, and conversation with the rubber chicken/duck. Well played sir. :)

He accomplished a hell of a lot in those 3 hours. Perhaps while trying to increase his mass, he accidentally slowed time instead. It's a common mistake, happens to the best of us.

Love the day 21 & 22, it reminds me of 'good idea bad idea'. I laughed hard there.

Huh, so at what point during those three hours did he lose his sense of time and grip on reality...

I have nightmares like this

They're the reason I never go anywhere without my MP3 player, several Battery changes for it and the complete works of J. R. R. Tolkien.

There is no fate worse than boredom

Traipse:

newwiseman:

Is it in this season's colour?

No, it matches the room, green toilet, green walls, green sink, green tub, green tp. So many people end up vomiting in there we decided to turn it into the puke green room.

DVS BSTrD:
How can a man who reads Calvin and Hobs run out of ideas so quickly?

Exactly! I remember Calvin as a scheming machine! And perhaps a little mad, that must be what this guy picked from that book: going insane and losing his grip on reality. But what an adventure, right?

captcha: never heard of it

I found this to be much silly. I enjoy much silly.

For some reason I expected an occupy movement joke. Like that they occupy his house or the bathroom or something. Glad I was wrong.

Just extraordinary! You guys must be the best comedy bunch on the Internet. How come Two and a Half Men's cast makes millions and you guys don't, I will never figure it out. You should be making millions!

Loved the Heart of Darkness/Apocalypse Now reference at the end there. This one had me rolling on the floor!

Earwig. I learned a new insect. For this I thank you.

I watched this in the bathroom, and the door only opens if you turn the knob in the right direction, and pull really hard.

This is instantly one of my favourite episodes, absolutely hilarious, good job guys.
I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing it.

bringer of illumination:
I have nightmares like this

They're the reason I never go anywhere without my MP3 player, several Battery changes for it and the complete works of J. R. R. Tolkien.

There is no fate worse than boredom

sure there is: flaming clown spiders nuff said!

You don't know where I've been, Lou! (ahhahahahahahahahahahaha)

If I got stuck for 2 days with no obvious rescue coming, I'd just demolish the door with whatever I have at hand (like... feet).

Reminds me of the time I myself was locked in the bathroom. The handle sheered off (It was like 15-20 years old). I was stuck for about 17 seconds before I ripped the guts out from it and the other side fell out. I was rather spooked for the first second or so, but logic took over and I won my freedom.

This is such an Oscar bait LRR. Single actor in a single location. It's so deep and arty.

Saw the ending coming, but I still laughed my ass off anyway. Still quite quite unique and different, which makes it all the more memorable and hilarious! :D

Andy wrote this?
Goddamn it, Andy, why do you have so much talent?

Don Reba:

You won't be thanking them if you ever meet one; disgusting, vile little beasties they are.

On topic, I loved this one, from a guy who's spent six hours in the hallway outside of his apartment, I can sympathize.

Don Reba:

Personally, I was thinking that when he held it up to his ear, it would crawl inside. That would have been funny as well!

This just perpetuates my theory that time moves faster in enclosed spaces such as the bathroom! Now I can finally write that thesis! First a sanitary pit-stop...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here