Movie Trailers: Cockneys vs Zombies - Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cockneys vs Zombies - Trailer

This looks like it could be Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Zombies.

Watch Video

I want to see this as a L4D2 mod - it'll be... well... no wait that's killing floor

Ok so this is Killing Floor: The movie

...WICKED!

Something about that trailer really reminded me of Hot Fuzz and I love that movie. Looks like it will be fun and funny.

Finally a zombie film where the casts know what a concept of an zombie is and know how to deal with one especially the old people! Ok Zombieland kind of count but the girl fail during that part near the end.
I got to see this film!

Needs some Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, but other than that this looks awesome.

Waiting for the "Ugh... MORE ZOMBIES?" comments.

OT: I like the Lock Stock & Two Smoking Zombies joke.

So, it's Shaun of the Dead, but angry.

newwiseman:
Something about that trailer really reminded me of Hot Fuzz and I love that movie. Looks like it will be fun and funny.

It's the old people with guns.

Their lack of a yellow three wheeled van disappoints me.

Got the lady from the Easter Doctor Who special and the man from The Good Life and Monach of the Glen.

How could it possibly be awful if it has the latter?

Does feel like Shaun of the Dead wannabe turned up late however.

Azuaron:
So, it's Shaun of the Dead, but angry.

Nailed it. Still looks amazing, though.

So it's Sean Of The Dead a good amount of years late.

Also, Brick Top? Really? This was necessary?

Scarim Coral:
Finally a zombie film where the casts know what a concept of an zombie is and know how to deal with one especially the old people! Ok Zombieland kind of count but the girl fail during that part near the end.
I got to see this film!

I just hope they take enough time to really work in that classic British wit.

"You say a bunch of brain-dead, shuffling, cannibals have overrun the East End?
I thought Liverpool wasn't playing in Brentford till next week!"

Have it like Shaun of the Dead and I'm happy.

This looks so good. If it's better then Shaun of The Dead then people will shit bricks.

They should've gotten Yahtzee though...

Is it okay to declare britsploitation flicks a genre now?

newwiseman:

Well, I would think if this makes you think of Hot Fuzz, than it should also make you think of Shaun of the Dead...

Fuck it, Ill pay good money to see this movie now...

OK, sure zombies are a tired cliche but that looks freaking hilarious. Especially the old guy trying to run away from the zombies with a walker.

Cpu46:
OK, sure zombies are a tired cliche but that looks freaking hilarious. Especially the old guy trying to run away from the zombies with a walker.

I just loved that and the first bit.

"He's eating a foot!"
"That's fucking disgusting."

CAPTCHA: generation x. Alrightey then

if Brick top was the lead charcter in Shaun of the Dead......

theSteamSupported:
Is it okay to declare britsploitation flicks a genre now?

Well, if it continues to be this funny, I'm all for it!

Wow, I thought that guy from Lovejoy was dead.

Well, I guess now he might get the chance to play a member of the Undead.

Well the trailer made me laugh which is a good sign...I just hope that they havn't put all the good jokes in it. Does look a bit like a Shawn of the Dead wanna-be though. I doesn't look like it will turn out to be like Lesbian Vampire Killers, but i wouldn't bet on it.

I did wonder though- in a zombie apocalypse, where are you seriously going to get all those military grade assault rifles from? In America it's believable because you're swimming in guns there- but this is the UK for god's sake. It would make more sense attacking the zombie hordes armed with swords pikes you've nicked from the museum.

But then again, it is a fanciful situation anyway :P

Still, the history nerd inside me wants to see a zombie's get shredded to pieces by falchion's zweihanders and danish axes.

Nickolai77:
I did wonder though- in a zombie apocalypse, where are you seriously going to get all those military grade assault rifles from? In America it's believable because you're swimming in guns there- but this is the UK for god's sake. It would make more sense attacking the zombie hordes armed with swords pikes you've nicked from the museum.

Don't you know your Hot Fuzz? Everyone and their mums got guns in UK, at least in the countryside.

Looks like a good flick, I'll definitely see it. I for one am far from tired of zombies, GIVE ME MOAR!

KefkaCultist:
Needs some Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, but other than that this looks awesome.

Nah, they don't want it to look like a Shawn of the Dead knock off so I doubt they'd bring those guys in, as awesome as they are.

This looks very interesting and funny. I`d totally watch it!

Killing floor- the movie. Some guy running around yelling MONEY MONEY MONEY! In a cokney accent

Its not a British cockney zombie film until there is a line stating "Die you undead cunt!" Yep, has to be in it. :-)

rosac:

Cpu46:

I just loved that and the first bit.

"He's eating a foot!"
"That's fucking disgusting."

CAPTCHA: generation x. Alrightey then

Agreed, apart from those two bits, the humor in this film seems limited to 'they're foulmouthed cockneys being cockneys', but with zombies thrown in.

Then again, trailers can be deceiving. Maybe they're leaving out the best stuff.

LOL, im in. even though i have enough with zombies but this just looked too funny. lets see if it will be as funny as shaun of the dead, which i already love. but this, yeah, looks good. i hope it can deliver.
the old man trying to run away from the zombies just cracked me up.

I think the full title would be Lock, Stock, Attack the Block of the Hot, Fuzzy Dead.

Colour me cautiously optimistic. Looks like it's well put together, we'll see if it's as good as its forebears.

i am going to be very simple and short on this....

Bring it to america

Looks quite good.
Some of the lines seemed funny so I'll check it out when and if it ever gets to Australia.

I want to see that. It looks really entertaining.

So, Shaun of the Dead but... more? I don't know, to be honest I'd rather see the "*** vs. Zombies" genre peter out exploring other grounds like Gangstas vs. Zombies or Cholos vs. Zombies. Hell I'd even take Gangsters vs. Zombies, where a zombie outbreak occurs amidst Prohibition era America and the likes of Al Capone, John Dillinger, and Lucky Luciano (might as well throw in Bonnie and Clyde too) are conscripted by the U.S. government to combat the advancing horde with tommy gun drivebys, molotovs, and icepicks. If they can kidnap Hitler, they might as well fight zombies too.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here